Chancellor’s International Scholarship 2019-2020
The University of Warwick has announced the Applications Open for Chancellor’s International Scholarship 2019-20. This is open to Indian nationals who want to pursue doctoral research in relevant subjects at The University of Warwick. Check out all of the details below:
This call expires in :
The University of Warwick is committed to having the ability to make sure as many academically exceptional students as possible from all over the globe can study here.
The Chancellor’s International Scholarships are allocated annually through a joint postgraduate research scholarship competition and are available to all foreign students in any discipline offered at Warwick.
For 2019/20 entrance there’ll be 25 Chancellor’s International Scholarships available to be given to the most outstanding global PhD applicants. Awards designed for entry in Autumn 2018 will include the following:
- The Complete payment of international tuition fees (worth up to £22,860)
- A maintenance stipend Consistent with UKRI rates (provisional £15,044 for total time award holders at 2019/20, anticipated to be confirmed February 2019)
- Length of financing: 3.5 years, unless You’re already in your first year of study when you apply then the length of financing will be reduced accordingly.
- Applicants for a Chancellor’s International Scholarship should also be applying for a PhD in the University of Warwick to start in October 2019;
- Students now registered on a PhD or MPhil/PhD in the University of Warwick may apply in their first year of enrollment only;
- Applicants should expect to become’overseas’ students for fees purposes, however there’s not any other nationality standards;
- Applicants may be in any area at Warwick.
We strongly recommend that candidates read the guidance listed below prior to completing an application form. Part of this application is going to be contingent on the PGR Ranking Criteria and therefore it’s important you’re familiar with this document.
Please be aware because of the quantity of info that the Graduate School is not able to send some application materials to prospective applicants.
How to Employ:
All candidates should read the ‘Guidance notes for applicants‘ carefully prior to completing the application form.
1. New applicants can apply for a Chancellor’s International Scholarship by completing the Joint Postgraduate Admissions and Scholarship Application form. If you’re qualified for this scholarship you’ll be asked if you’d like to be considered for funding as part of your application to the University. Please choose YES at this stage and you’ll be encouraged to complete additional info that will form the cornerstone of your application with this Scholarship.
2. If you’re in the very first year of your PhD or applied prior to 1st August 2018 and would love to be considered for this Scholarship to finance the rest of your research please complete the Single Scholarship Application form.
The Application deadline for this year’s competition is 23:59pm (GMT) on Friday 18th January 2019.
All supporting documents (references and transcripts) must be uploaded by Friday 25th February 2019 in the latest.
Please be aware that no late applications will be approved.
Outcomes of this PGR Scholarships Competition is going to be conveyed via email by 15 March 2019.
Please don’t contact the Graduate School prior to this date to enquire about outcomes.
Please note: because of the huge volume of applications the Graduate School is not able to offer individual responses to applicants.
Colleagues seeking additional details concerning the postgraduate research scholarship competition should visit the Graduate School’s staff pages.
Graduate School Enquiries
Telephone: +44 (024) 7657 5533
Editor’s Note: university of warwick scholarships, chancellor’s international scholarships, warwick chancellor’s international scholarships, warwick international scholarships. Check the Newsletter and also follow us on all of our social media like Twitter and Facebook.