TERI Recruiting MSc & MPhil Life Sciences For Research Fellow Post
Interested and eligible candidates with a life science background apply for SRF job. Life sciences candidates apply for SRF post. Senior Research Fellow position for life sciences candidates. Life sciences candidates apply for research fellow posts at TERI. TERI Recruitment 2018. Jobs at TERI. Check out the details on the same, given below:
This job expires in :
Name of the Position: Senior Research Fellow (SRF)
Project Title: Lipolytic Helicobacter pylori enzymes and their potential role(s) in pathogenesis.
1. Carrying out microbiological and molecular biology procedures under the supervisor¿s instructions in a BSL-2/BSL-1 centre.
2. Collecting and processing clinical gastric endoscopy specimens according to directions and conventional protocols.
3. Chemically analysing lipolytic actions.
4. Actively engaging in writing and critical reviewing.
5. Bioinformatic analysis of openly available/self-generated data.
6. Maintaining breeds, reagents and appropriate archiving of data.
7. Contributing to the efforts of this study team and also to the instruction of pupils.
Eligibility: The candidate should have an M.Sc. /M.Phil. At the Life Sciences (or at allied Sciences) and be NET qualified, or possess a post-graduate degree in a professional class. At least 2 years of verifiable experience in microbiology-related lab work is needed, and expertise with lipid chemistry is desired. Candidates holding CSIR-UGC (or equal – like ICMR, DBT etc.. ) fellowships are favoured.
1. Microbiology and molecular biology procedures.
2. Lipid chemistry/biochemistry
4. Scientific communicating
Salary: Rs. As stated for SRF from ICMR (Memorandum no. 16/16/2015-Admn. II)
Apply By: July 20th 2018
Editor’s Note: teri school of advanced studies, teri sas jobs, teri jobs, mphil jobs, life sciences msc jobs, Teri University 2018 Jobs. Jobs at TERI University. msc life sciences jobs at TERI University, life sciences jobs at teri, teri university jobs. Also make sure you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter while you are at it. And follow us on all of our social media profiles.