Senior and Intermediate Fellowships – Wellcome Trust-DBT India Alliance
The applications are open for the Wellcome Trust-DBT India Alliance Senior and Intermediate Fellowships in Biomedical Research. Candidates from any science background with a PhD are encouraged to check out the details and apply for this opportunity, whose details are given below:
This call expires in :
The Wellcome Trust/DBT India Alliance invites applications for the Senior and Intermediate Fellowship scheme. These Fellowships are offered across the complete range of biomedical research from basic molecular and cellular studies through public and clinical health study *. Interdisciplinary projects are also welcome.
- No age or nationality restrictions. The applicant does not need to be resident in India while applying but should be ready to relocate and operate in India.
- A salaried position or dedication towards a salaried position in the Host Institution isn’t required.
- The applicant may have a PhD in any area of science.
- This competition is available for fundamental science/veterinary researchers between 4 -15 years of post-PhD study expertise.
- Applicants are advised to pick the most suitable scheme acceptable to them according to their eligibility, research expertise, career trajectory and history. Please refer to the guidance notes, provisions and support of this strategy for deciding about the strategy you want to compete for. The Office reserves the right to information on the suitability of this scheme accordingly.
Qualification guidance notes:
Senior Fellowship: For researchers that have shown their capability to direct an independent research program and need to expand it further to undertake pioneering research.
Intermediate Fellowship: For postdoctoral researchers who’ve been successful in developing a track record of pursuing a cutting-edge research and care to set up their own independent study program in India.
The 5 year Fellowship support supplies
- Competitive personal salary assistance
- Generous and flexible funding for study
- Funding to develop global collaborations
Listed below are vital for the application.
- A research proposal That’s based on a theory and attempts to answer a first biomedical research query
- A non-profit Host Institution in India which will administer the Fellowship for the duration of this award
- A sponsor in the Host Institution, that will guarantee resources and space for the duration of the award
How to Apply:
Application forms will soon be accessible on the India Alliance online application System (IASys) at https://grants.indiaalliance.org/Login.aspx on 27 June 2018, 09 am IST.
Please see https://www.indiaalliance.org/fellowshiptype/basic-biomedical-research-fellowships for more info on these Fellowships.
- Applications forms will be available on 27 June 2018, 09.00 am IST
- Preliminary application deadline, 25th July 2018
Editor’s Note: senior and intermediate fellowships, intermediate wellcome trust dbt india fellowships, senior fellowships wellcome trust dbt india, check out the Biotecnika Times Newsletter – a free subscription service that you can sign up for once. You can also follow us on all of our social media like Twitter and Facebook.