AICTE National Doctoral Fellowship Scheme 2018 – Official Notification
Official notification for AICTE National Doctoral Fellowship Scheme 2018. AICTE NDFS 2018 opportunity for Indian Nationals. All India Council for Technical Education National Doctoral Fellowship Scheme 2018 notification is out. Check out all of the details on the eligibility, dates to apply, areas of research and such below:
This call expires in :
- Nurture Talents For Technical Research.
- Promote Collaborative Research Between Institute And Industries
- Promote research culture in AICTE approved Institutions.
- Admitting full time meritorious research scholars by providing research fellowship.
- Nuclear Engineering and Allied Technologies
- Robotics and Mechatronics
- Energy Efficiency, Renewable and sustainable Energy
- Electric and Hybrid Mobility
- Smart Cities, Housing and Transportation
- IoT, I2oT and Embedded Systems
- Nano Science and Technology
- Big Data, Machine Learning and AI
- Drug modelling and development
- Biomedical and Rehabilitation
- Smart Technologies for Agriculture and Food Industry
- Water purification, conservation and management
(a) The fellowship/contingency will be granted to research scholars admitted in research institute of AICTE. National Nodal Centre will fortify the procedure for selecting candidates according to the eligibility criteria for grant of National Doctoral Fellowship.
(b) The candidate should have secured cumulative grade point average of 7.5 on the scale of 10 or equal at both B.E/B.Tech/B.Pharm and M.E/M.Tech/M.Pharm. In addition to above the candidate must have qualified GATE/GPAT during the previous five years. For SC/ST/PH applicants CGPA requirement is going to be 7.0 on the scale of 10 or equivalent or general candidate should have secured 75% marks or above & 70 percent marks for applicants of reserved categories.
(c) The offender ought to be less than 30 years old as on 31st August of year of application however age relaxation of 5 years will be applicable to applicants belonging to SC/ST, women and physically challenged group.
Duration of Scheme:
The length of the scheme will likely be for a period of 3 Years. No additional extension will be allowed, nevertheless, extendable by 6 months in particular cases with the recommendation of Institute and endorsement of National Nodal Centre. Additional expansion of 6 months could be awarded on the recommendations together with the approval of AICTE.
Intake of the Scheme:
The total number of applicants selected under this scheme annually could be limited to 150 each year. Amount of candidates/Institute are approximately 3 per Institute subject to the availability of seats in the research center and need of a research centre by applicants. If the seats allotted to the establishment stay vacant, these seats will be allocated to another institutions from the Nodal Centre on the acceptance of AICTE.
Reservation for fellowship will be according to Central Reservation Policy i.e. 15 percent to SC applicants, 7.5 percent to ST applicants and 27 percent to OBC candidates (NCL only), also will be observed in National level.
Disbursement of the Funds:
The candidate will be provided the fellowship of Rs. 28,000/- a month + House rent allowance where the hostel accommodation/Institute lodging isn’t available according to the prices of Ph.D.
Candidates will be identified by the National Nodal Centre of AICTE according to the functions and responsibilities of National Nodal Centre.
How to Apply:
- Candidate should See the Site http://aicte-ndf.psgtech.ac.in for submitting online application, updated Information associated with: receipt of completed application, candidates called for interview, chosen list of candidates along with the other information pertaining to NDF admission.
- Candidate must read the info booklet available from the aforementioned website thoroughly before completing the fields In the online application.
- Candidate should Be sure appropriate Institute / Discipline codes have been chosen, all applicable details are filled in the respective fields.
- The candidate must submit the online application form Together with applicable enclosures cited in the Info Booklet. The candidate must also pay an application fee through online for Rs. 500/ in regard to General/OBC class students and also for Rs. 250/ with regard to reserved category students (SC/ST/PH).
- Please be aware that no Corrections/ additions/deletions into the recommendation format is allowed. Changes to the format of this forwarding / recommendation notice won’t be accepted.
- The application number given during the online registration ought to be quoted in all correspondences. If the The changed application number might be quoted in most scenarios.
- Short-listed candidates will get Interview Call/Admission letter from the respective NDF Coordinator Of the Institute, in which they’ve applied to find admission. The Principal Coordinator NDF won’t send any Call letter to the candidate directly.
- Interview schedule is final and can’t be changed/ changed under any conditions. Candidates may plan their journey accordingly.
- Portal opening date : May 07, 2018
- Access to on line submission of applications : May 12, 2018
- Closing of on line applications submission : June 10, 2018
- Display of final list of students eligible for interview : June 14, 2018
- Interviews at selected academic institutions : June 18, 2018 – July 10, 2018
- Display of selected candidates and their allotted institutes : July 15, 2018
- Reporting at institute by candidates : July 31, 2018
Editor’s Note: national doctoral fellowship scheme 2018 notification, aicte ndfs 2018 jobs, all india council for technical education national doctoral fellowship scheme 2018, all india council for technical education-ndfs 2018 notification. Check out the Newsletter for more such opportunities and also follow us on all of our social media platforms.