DEPARTMENT OF FOOD SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY
WALK IN INTERVIEW FOR APPOINTMENT OF GUEST FACULTY
Interested eligible candidates may attend the walk in interview along with all the original certificates, self addressed photocopies and testimonials with a copy of latest biodata.
Details of posts and qualifications:
I. Food Science and Nutrition
Minimum Qualifications : MSc in Food Science and Nutrition/ Home Science (Nutl’ltion) with NET or equivalent conducted at national level recognized by UGC.
Desirable: Candidates with PhD in the relavant area and experience in PG teaching are
II. Food Science and Technology
Minimum Qualifications: MSc/MTech in Food Science and Technology/ Food Technology/ Food Process Engineering/ Agriculture Process Engineering/ with NET or equivalent conducted at national level recognized by UGC.
Desirable: Candidates with PhD in the rclavant area and experience in PG teaching arc preferred.
Number of posts : Total of four posts, 2 General, I OBC and I SC (Two for Food Science and Nutrition and 2 for Food Science and Technology).
Honorarium: Rs 1,000 per lecture (Subject to maximum of 25,000/ month).
How to Apply :
- Date : 22nd August, 2017
- Time : at 11 am
- Venue : at the Board Room, Department of Food Science and Technology, near Kendriya Vidyalaya, Pondicherry University Campus.
Reporting time : 10:00 AM and candidate s reporting after the reporting time will not be entertained
Important instructions to the candidates:
- Please bring all the originals for verification.
- Please bring a self attested copy or all certificates and testimonials along with an updated CV and covering letter. All certificates including community certificates should be up to date and in case of OBC candidates, only noncreamy layer as per GOI norms only arc accepted.
- Selected candidates should be able to report immediately as the semester has already started.
- No separate intimation will be sent and also no claim will be possible with respect to TA/DA.
- Interested candidates may also send an e mail to the undersigned with the CV and confirm their participation. However, no conformation or separate communication will be sent.