Nestle is the leading Nutrition, Health and Wellness Company. We enhance lives with science-based nutrition and health solutions for all stages of life, helping consumers care for themselves and their families.
Job Title : IN_Production Office
Job Number : 160009E7)
Description : The Production Officer is responsible to manage designated team, plant and material (resources) in a culture of performance monitoring, review and actions to ensure full compliance with Nestlé standards.
Main responsibilities of this profile as under:
- Product Manufacture
- Generate and issue instructions to factory shop floor and Facilitate execution of production instructions by allocating appropriate resources.
- Achievement of the production targets, manpower management across three shift operations.
- Cascade and execute production plans and adjust operational activities by situation assessment according to available information and resources for optimum production performance (manpower, material and machine) and production attainment.
- Plan, coordinate and follow-up maintenance activities viz. routine, periodic maintenance and CIP / shutdown activities.
- Control cost of production by efficient management of available resources as per standards and safeguarding quality and safety of people and products.
- Ensure product and process compliance and adherence to regulatory compliance by issuing instructions and reviewing / monitoring relevant KPIs.
- Ensure work place safety and effective communication of Safety, Health and Environment to all team members.
- Data management / Systems
- Measure, analyse and control line performance and labour variance by using available systems / tools.
- Measure, analyse and control material usage variance (raw / pack materials and energy) by using available system / tools.
- Continuous Improvement
- Review process failures and execute continuous improvement activities by identifying opportunities, accessing proposals and implementation.
- Coordinate with other departments for production related activities viz. trials, new product development and technical projects.
- Prepare related information and wherever necessary participate in standard audits (HACCP, ISO, GMP etc.).
Location: Ponda Factory, Goa
Education : B.E/ Btech in Food/Dairy Engineering
Previous Experience : 2-3 years experience in handling above role in food industry.
Only Shortlisted candidates would be contacted!
Job : Production & Technical
Organization: Nestle India Limited