Teaching Assistant Required in Microbiology / Food Tech / Agriculture Department @ KAU
KERALA AGRICULTURAL UNIVERSITY KELAPPAJI COLLEGE OF AGRICULTURAL ENGINEERING AND TECHNOLOGY Tavanur (PO), Malappuram District, 679 573 (PIN), Keralam
Walk-in-Interview is being conducted at this college on 20.09.2016 for the temporary recruitment of Teaching Assistants on contract basis. The details are given below:
How to Apply :
Candidates should report at this college for interview at 08.30 AM on 20.09.2016. Candidates reporting after the scheduled time will not be permitted to attend the interview
Terms & Conditions
1. The appointment will be on contract basis for a period of one year or till the appointment of a regular hand or the abolition of the post to which the candidate is posted, whichever is earlier, @ Rs 1400/- per day subject to a maximum of Rs 35000/- per month.
2. The candidate will have no claim/preferential rights in the University other than to receive the wages attached to the post.
3. Candidates who are attending the interview should prepare their Bio-data in the format given as Annexure – I.
4. Age of the applicant should not be below 18 years and above 40 years as on 01.01.2016. Age relaxation as per existing Government Rules will granted to eligible candidates.
5. Candidates should bring with them certificates and mark lists in proof of educational qualification, experience, date of birth, age, religion and caste.
6. A written test will be conducted if the number of candidates is more for a particular discipline.