MCC Biotech & Life Sciences Candidates – Walk-In For Clinical Trial Coordinator Post
Dated: 11th November 2023
URGENTLY REQUIRED FOR EXISTING AND RISING VACANCIES
(On Temporary Basis)
Malabar Cancer Centre Postgraduate Institute of Oncology Sciences and Research will conduct a walk-in interview for the below-mentioned purely temporary funded project post, tenable at Malabar Cancer Centre (MCC). Candidates possessing the required essential qualifications and age criteria may attend the walk-in interview/written test at Malabar Cancer Centre, Thalaseery, on 25-11-2023 at 9.30 am with original and supporting documents for proof of date of birth, qualifications, one set of passport size photo.
Project -1: To establish a ready network of clinical trial units across the National Cancer Grid to promote multi-centric collaborative research in the field of drug and device development
Funded by Biotechnology Industry Research Assistance Council (BIRAC), Govt of India.
|Name of the post||Qualification & Experience||Maximum Age||Remuneration/Month|
|Clinical Trial Coordinator||
- Date of walk-in interview has been scheduled on 25-11-2023 (Saturday). No candidate entry will be allowed after 9.30 am in any condition. Late comers will not be entertained.
- Original documents will be verified and eligible candidates will be called for the selection process. Candidates without supporting documents as per the notification will not be considered under any circumstances.
- Candidates without a copy of certificates showing age, qualification, and experience will not be considered eligible for further recruitment procedures.
- Selection will be based on qualification, experience, and performance in the interview. Claims in respect to Qualifications, Experience, etc. should be supported by copies of relevant documents. Candidates should produce the original documents at the time of the interview.
- If the number of applications is high, then a written/online test will be conducted.
- Candidates shall pay an amount of Rs.100/- as an application fee.
- Application fee is non-refundable under any circumstance.
- Qualification, experience prescribed by MCC should be strictly followed, and applications without any of them will be rejected.
- The Director-MCC will hold the right to reject any application without any information.
Keywords: MCC, Malabar Cancer Centre, walk-in interview, clinical trial coordinator, biotech, life sciences, temporary basis, funded project, qualification, experience, selection process. MCC Biotech & Life Sciences Candidates – Walk-In For Clinical Trial Coordinator Post. Please ensure you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of the latest industry news. Follow us on social media like Twitter, Telegram, Facebook