Food Safety Auditor Job For BSc Microbiology, Food Science & Tech Candidates
About the job
About GoKhana – ToBox Ventures Pvt Ltd:
GoKhana is a full-stack B2B technology company that manages end-to-end food programs for corporates and enables the Next-Gen Digitized Cafeteria. Bringing together an imaginative blend of technology, logistics, and food service management, GoKhana offers SaaS solutions to digitize corporate cafeterias and eateries in tech parks. GoKhana’s award-winning solution brings our food partners, corporate partners, and their employees onto a single, transparent platform. GoKhana is built around the principle of simplicity. Whether it is the simplicity of solving problems, eliminating the need for multiple apps for outlet types, or the absolutely intuitive ease of using the app. Website: www.gokhana.com.
About Health & Safety Executive:
The role undertakes and directs complex and diverse audits, investigations, and inspections within The BUSY Group and supports externally contracted providers to ensure compliance with the applicable regulations, processes, and controls. To assist the Health & Safety Manager to do Food & Safety audits.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Execute Food Safety audit as per FSSAI requirement.
- Conduct customized audit across Catering/Base Kitchen Audits/ Live kitchen Audits.
- Reports to be submitted within 2 working days.
- Follow up of NC closure for both external and internal audits.
- Ensure developed corrective action on nonconformities are implemented effectively.
- Supporting in the preparation of external audits.
- Involved in root cause analysis for the identified non-conformities or complaints.
- Verify the corrective action implementation effectiveness.
- Educational Qualification – Bachelor’s Degree in food science and technology or Microbiology or Hotel management or catering technology from a recognized university.
- Preference would be given if acquired Accredited Lead Auditor Course in food safety Management System (ISO22000/FSSC22000). Have sufficient Knowledge of FSS Act and regulation. Must have sector-specific knowledge regarding Hygiene, Sanitary practices, process knowledge, Allergen management, etc.
- Certified internal auditor on ISO 22000 / HACCP.
- Knowledge in Quality and Food Safety Management System.
Keywords: Food Safety Auditor, BSc Microbiology, Food Science, Food Technology, GoKhana, Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India. Food Safety Auditor Job For BSc Microbiology, Food Science & Tech Candidates. Please ensure you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of the latest industry news. Follow us on social media like Twitter, Telegram, Facebook