MSc Microbiology JRF Job at TMC Mumbai – Attend Walk-In-Interview
MSc Microbiology JRF Job at TMC Mumbai – Attend Walk-In-Interview. Walk-In-Interview for JRF at MPMMCC and HBCH, Varanasi. Interested candidates check out the details below.
This job expires in
Mahamana Pandit Madan Mohan Malaviya Cancer Centre, Varanasi
A unit of Tata Memorial Centre, Mumbai
(Grant-in-Aid Institute, Department of Atomic Energy, Government of India)
ADVT. NO. HBCH/MPMMCC/PROJECT/2023/012
(between 9.00 am to 10.00 am)
FOR PROJECT BASED VACANCY
VENUE: HOMI BHABHA CANCER HOSPITAL
OLD LOCO COLONY, LAHARTARA,
VARANASI, UTTAR PRADESH-221002
PHONE NUMBER: 0542-2517699
Interested and eligible candidates may attend Walk-In-Interview for following post(s) on Contract Basis under Project. Candidates are required to carry bio-data, recent passport size photograph, original documents of PAN card, Aadhar card, experience certificates, education certificates and one set of self-attested copies of all certificates on given dates for attending Interview.
Job Post: Junior Research Fellow (On Contract)
No. of Post: 01
Age limit as on Walk-In Interview date: 35 years
Duration: The appointment will be initially for a period of six months or till the continuation of project, whichever is earlier.
- Walk-In Interview On: 20.07.2023,Thursday
- WALK-IN-INTERVIEW TIME: (between 9.00 am to 10.00 am)
- VENUE: HOMI BHABHA CANCER HOSPITAL OLD LOCO COLONY, LAHARTARA, VARANASI, UTTAR PRADESH-221002, PHONE NUMBER: 0542-251769
Essential Education and Experience: Graduate in Science with PG Diploma in Clinical Research is mandatory. Preference may be given to candidates having Graduation/ Post Graduation in Microbiology with relevant research experience and performing tests in Medical Microbiology Laboratory.
Monthly Remuneration (in Rs.): Rs. 38,440/-
Check the notification below
Walk-In Interview for JRF , Here are Possible interview questions and answers :
- Question: Can you tell us about your educational background and relevant experience in clinical research and medical microbiology? Answer: I have completed my graduation in Science and also hold a PG Diploma in Clinical Research, which is a mandatory requirement for this position. Additionally, I have a strong academic background in microbiology, having pursued both my graduation and post-graduation in the field. I have gained relevant research experience, particularly in performing tests in the Medical Microbiology Laboratory. I believe my educational qualifications and hands-on experience make me well-suited for this role.
- Question: What specific skills or techniques do you possess that are important for conducting research in a medical microbiology laboratory? Answer: During my academic and research journey, I have developed a range of skills and techniques vital for working in a medical microbiology laboratory. These include aseptic techniques, microbial culture and identification, antimicrobial susceptibility testing, molecular diagnostic methods, and data analysis using specialized software. I am also proficient in handling laboratory equipment and ensuring adherence to safety protocols.
- Question: How do you ensure accuracy and quality in your research work? Answer: Accuracy and quality are paramount in any research work, particularly in a medical microbiology laboratory. I prioritize attention to detail and strictly follow established protocols and standard operating procedures. I maintain meticulous records and cross-check my results to minimize errors. Additionally, I am proactive in staying updated with the latest developments and advancements in the field, which helps me implement best practices and maintain high-quality standards in my work.
- Question: Can you describe your experience in conducting research projects and working in a team? Answer: I have had the opportunity to contribute to several research projects during my academic and professional journey. These experiences have provided me with valuable insights into conducting independent research, managing experimental workflows, and collaborating effectively with team members. I have been involved in project planning, experimental design, data collection, analysis, and reporting. I believe in open communication, actively participating in team discussions, and leveraging collective knowledge to achieve research objectives.
- Question: How do you handle challenges and deadlines in a research environment? Answer: Challenges and deadlines are inherent to research environments, and I thrive in such situations. I approach challenges with a problem-solving mindset, breaking them down into manageable tasks and seeking guidance when needed. I am skilled at managing my time efficiently and prioritizing tasks to meet deadlines. I believe in maintaining open lines of communication with supervisors and team members to address any obstacles and ensure smooth progress toward project goals.
Editor’s Note: MSc Microbiology JRF Job at TMC Mumbai – Attend Walk-In-Interview. Please ensure you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of the latest industry news. Follow us on social media like Twitter, Telegram, Facebook