CSIR-CSMCRI BTech Biotech, BSc, MSc & Microbiology & Botany Project Jobs, Applications Invited
CSIR-CSMCRI BTech Biotech, BSc, MSc & Microbiology & Botany Project Jobs, Applications Invited. B.Sc in Biotechnology/ Microbiology/ Botany, MSc & BTech Biotechnology project associate and assistant job openings. Interested and eligible applicants can check out all of the details on the same below
Hello dear aspirants, check out some possible interview questions that we have listed at the bottom of the page for the Project Associate & Assistant at CSIR-CSMCRI
This job expires in
Advt. No: CSMCRI/APB/HCP0048/01/2023
Applications are invited for the following positions in the purely time-bound CSIR-sponsored project entitled “Algae-based flue gas CO2 sequestration with co-production of high-value bio-chemicals”. The number of positions is tentative and may vary at the time of interview. The details of posts are as following:
Project Associate-I: Total 2 (1 Post @ CSMCRI Bhavnagar, Gujarat & 1 post @ CSMCRI-MARS Mandapam, Tamil Nadu).
Post Code: 01
Age limit: 35 years as on the last date of receipt of application through email. Age relaxation is applicable as per CSIR rules.
- M.Sc in Biotechnology/ Microbiology/ Marine Science (OR) B. Tech in Biotechnology.
- Sufficient knowledge / prior experience in microalgae cultivation and ready to work for outdoor cultivation of microalgae in Mandapam, Bhavnagar and other field conditions.
- Rs. 31000/- + HRA for the scholars who are selected through (a) national eligibility tests CSIR-UGC NET including lecturership (Assistant professorship) or GATE or (b) A selection process through National level examinations conducted by Central Government Departments and their Agencies and Institutions.
- Rs. 25000/- +HRA for those who do not fall in (i) above
Project Assistant: 1 post @ CSMCRI-MARS Mandapam, Tamil Nadu
Post Code: 03
Age limit: 50 years as on the last date of receipt of application through email. Age relaxation is applicable as per CSIR rules.
Qualification: B.Sc in Biotechnology/ Microbiology/ Botany
Desirable: Perform routine lab work and also perform outdoor cultivation of microalgae in Mandapam, Bhavnagar and other field conditions.
Emoluments: 20,000/-per month + admissible HRA
How to Apply:
Interested candidates meeting the above requirements shall send the scanned copy of the duly signed application form (in the prescribed format available with the advertisement at www.csmcri.res.in/jobs/temp) along with the soft copy of supporting documents (educational qualifications, date of birth proof, etc) by e-mail to [email protected]. The last date of receipt of e-mail is on or before 17:00 hrs of 17-06-2023. The candidates recruited under this project should be flexible in traveling and working at CSMCRI–Bhavnagar (Gujarat) and CSMCRI–Mandapam (Tamil Nadu), and also in field conditions.
Applications received by e-mail will be scrutinized based on the job requirement and any such shortlisted candidates will be asked to attend the interview using online mode decided by the institute i.e. MS Teams/ Google Meet/Skype. The details of the interview will be sent to the shortlisted candidates only by email. Candidate has to make arrangement by himself or herself to appear for online-interview. These positions are purely temporary co-terminus with the project, initially for the period of one year extendable only up to the project tenure subject to performance. It would, not confer any right/claim implicit or explicit for any candidate for claiming absorption in CSIR–CSMCRI. Incomplete applications/applications that are sent not as per the given format would be rejected during screening. Final year appearing students (M. Sc. / BE/ M. Tech.) are not eligible to attend the interview.
Hey now that you are thinking of applying for the roles of Project Associate & Assistant at CSIR-CSMCRI make sure you check out some of the possible interview questions below
- Can you explain your experience and knowledge in microalgae cultivation? Have you worked in outdoor cultivation of microalgae in field conditions? Answer: Yes, I have practical experience in microalgae cultivation, specifically in outdoor settings and field conditions. I have successfully cultivated microalgae and have hands-on experience in managing their growth and conditions.
- How familiar are you with the research project “Algae-based flue gas CO2 sequestration with co-production of high-value bio-chemicals”? Can you explain its significance and potential applications? Answer: I am well-acquainted with the project and its objectives. The project aims to utilize algae to capture CO2 emissions from flue gas while simultaneously producing valuable bio-chemicals. This approach has the potential to mitigate carbon emissions and contribute to the production of sustainable and economically valuable bio-products.
- Can you provide an overview of your educational background and how it aligns with the requirements of the job? Answer: I hold a [M.Sc/B.Tech] degree in [Biotechnology/Microbiology/Marine Science]. My educational background has equipped me with the necessary knowledge and skills in the relevant fields, allowing me to understand the intricacies of microalgae cultivation and contribute effectively to the project.
- Have you previously worked on any projects or conducted research related to microalgae or biotechnology? If so, please elaborate on your contributions and outcomes. Answer: Yes, I have been involved in [mention relevant projects or research]. During these experiences, I actively participated in microalgae-related research, including [describe specific tasks or experiments]. As a result, we achieved [mention outcomes or achievements], demonstrating my ability to contribute effectively in this field.
- How do you handle the challenges associated with outdoor cultivation of microalgae and working in field conditions? Answer: Outdoor cultivation of microalgae can present challenges such as temperature variations, contamination risks, and maintaining optimal growth conditions. I approach these challenges by implementing robust monitoring systems, ensuring proper sterilization techniques, and adapting to field conditions with meticulous planning and flexibility. Additionally, I closely monitor and analyze growth parameters to make informed adjustments and optimize the cultivation process.
Remember, these are suggested interview questions based on the job description provided. It’s important to tailor the questions and answers to your own experience, skills, and achievements to make them more relevant and impactful during the interview.
Editor’s Note: CSIR-CSMCRI BTech Biotech, BSc, MSc & Microbiology & Botany Project Jobs, Applications Invited. CSIR-CSMCRI BTech Biotech Jobs. Please ensure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of the latest in the industry. Follow us on our social media like Twitter, Telegram, Facebo