THSTI Bioinformatics Project Job – Life Sciences Attend Walk-In
THSTI Bioinformatics Project Job – Life Sciences Attend Walk-In. MSc, PhD Biological Sciences and Bioinformatics job. Interested and eligible applicants can check out all of the details on the same below
This job expires in
Rolling Recruitment Notice No. : THS/RN/01/2023/01-II
Name of the Post – Senior Project Associate
No. of Posts – 01
Name of the Project – GIISER-South Asia
Name of the PI – Prof. Pramod Kumar Garg
Age Limit – 40 years
Monthly emolument – Rs. 52,080/- (Consolidated)
Minimum qualification and experience – MSc in Biological Sciences/ Bioinformatics / M. Pharma or equivalent from a recognized university with four years of post-qualification experience in the relevant field.
PhD in Biological Sciences/ Bioinformatics or associated fields.
The candidate should have experience in handling clinical samples, PBMC isolation, tissue culture experiments and Flow cytometer.
Desirable Qualifications & Experience –
The incumbent will be responsible for carrying out the following activities:
- Quality control experiments on the stored samples,
- PBMC isolation from whole blood
- Flow cytometry experiments.
How to Apply – Interested candidates fulfilling the criteria mentioned above may walk in for a writtentest/skill test/interview on 2nd February 2023 at 9:00 am at THSTI, NCR Biotech Science Cluster, 3rdMilestone, Faridabad-Gurugram Expressway, Faridabad – 121001.
NOTE: The candidates must bring their latest resume, one set of photocopies of documents in support of their educational qualification and experience along with originals and a valid ID card for verification. Candidates coming after the time slot mentioned will not be entertained.
General Terms & Conditions –
- These short-term positions and extensions will be granted subject to the satisfactory performance of the incumbents and the tenure of the project for which they are selected. Those appointed to these positions will not have any claim for regularization of their employment.
- All educational, professional and technical qualifications should be from a recognized
- The experience requirement specified shall be experience acquired after obtaining the minimum educational qualifications required for the post.
- The age limit, qualification, experience and other requirements may be relaxed at the discretion of the competent authority, in the case of candidates who are otherwise suitable. In case candidates are not found suitable for the posts notified, they can be offered lower posts / lower emoluments on the recommendation of the Selection Committee.
- Age and other relaxations for direct recruits and departmental candidates: 1. By 5 years for candidates belonging to SC/ST communities. 2. By 3 years for candidates belonging to OBC communities. 3. For Persons with Benchmark Disabilities (PwBD) falling under the following categories: (i) UR – 10 years, ii) OBC – 13 years (iii) SC/ST – 15 years 4. For Ex-servicemen up to the extent of service rendered in Defence forces (Army, Navy & Air force) plus 3 years provided they have put in a minimum of 6 months attested service. 5. Age is relaxable for Government servants up to 5 years in accordance with the instructions or orders issued by the Central Government, from time to time. 6. There is no upper age limit for the Institute employees who are treated as departmental candidates.
- The number of positions may vary depending upon the requirement at the time of the interview.
- All results will be published on our website and all communications will be only through email.
- All communications will only be made through email.
- Canvassing wrong in any form will be a disqualification.
Check the notification below
Editor’s Note: THSTI Bioinformatics Project Job – Life Sciences Attend Walk-In. Please ensure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of the latest industry news. Follow us on social media like Twitter, Telegram, Facebook