Syngene Biotechnology Associate Job For Candidates With 1-6 Years Exp, Apply Online
Syngene Biotechnology Associate Job For Candidates With 1-6 Years Exp, Apply Online. MSc, MTech & BTech Biotech Job in Syngene, Bangalore. Syngene is hiring MSc, MTech & BTech Biotech candidates for a Research Associate job.
Designation: Research Associate/Sr.Research Associate
Job Location: Bengaluru, India
Reporting to: Associate Manager
Job Grade: 9
Core Purpose of the Role
To perform and assist in Attribute Sciences – Analytical team in the Biologics division (BPD_ADB), in providing formulation composition verification, formulation process transfer and manufacturing process development support services as required.
- Be accountable for timelines of Product Attributes Development for Biologics projects (antibodies, recombinant therapeutics, antibody-drug conjugates etc.).
- Work with process and formulation teams on individual and/or multiple projects and perform execution of analytical portions of biologics projects to timely completion.
- Cross-train and contribute in other functional areas (upstream, downstream and formulation) as required.
- Work with Team Leader, the project teams to executing them.
- Perform method development, method transfer methods. Provide substantial technical inputs in designing experiments, analyzing and interpreting data as well as in arriving at appropriate conclusions. Provide/ensure adequate training to/of personnel.
- Prepare, review and sign-off on documentation of the project including protocols, client interactions including minutes-of-meeting, development/qualification reports, method transfer reports and other relevant documents.
- Comprehensive theoretical knowledge and hands-on experience with intact and reduced LC-MS analysis for identification and quantification of chemical modification of proteins. Experience with multiple analytical techniques to identify and characterise attributes of different protein types.
- Should be able to develop and apply novel sample preparation and analytical methods for analysis of protein molecules with emphasis on mass spectrometry (LC-MS, LC-MS/MS and MALDI-MS).
- Should have experience with LC-MS/MS to map and characterise post translation modification such as deamidation, glycosylation, oxidation, cysteinylation.
- Should have an operating experience with either Thermo Orbitrap, Agilent and Bruker Q-ToF mass spectrometers. Should have experience with data processing softwares for analysing LC-MS data, such as MassLynx, XCalibur or PMI.
- Experience in general analytical biochemistry (SEC-HPLC, SEC-MALS/DLS, SDS PAGE, Western Blot, Protein quantification etc.)
Education – M.Sc/M.Tech/B.Tech in Biotechnology
Industry Experience – 1 to 6 years of industrial experience in analytical method (bioassay) development for proteins.
Syngene International Ltd. is an innovation-focused global discovery, development, and manufacturing organization providing integrated scientific services to the pharmaceutical, biotechnology, nutrition, animal health, consumer goods, and specialty chemical industries worldwide. Its innovative culture is driven by the passion of its 4240- strong team of scientists who work with clients from around the world to solve their scientific problems, improve R&D productivity, speed up time to market, and lower the cost of innovation.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
It is the policy of Syngene to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status about public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable legislation or local law. In addition, Syngene will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
Keywords: Syngene Biotechnology Associate Job For Candidates With 1-6 Years Exp, Apply Online. Do subscribe to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of the latest industry news. Follow us on social media like Twitter, Telegram, Facebook, and Instagram.