RGCB Project Vacancy 2023 – Junior Research Fellow Post
RGCB Project Vacancy 2023 – Junior Research Fellow Post. Rajiv Gandhi Centre for Biotechnology Job. Junior Research Fellow RGCB job. Interested and eligible applicants can check out all of the details on the same below –
This job expires in
#Adv. # 01/23
Name of the Post – Junior Research Fellow
No. of Posts – 01
Name of the Project – “Investigating pneumococcal adaptation to intracellular survival within the host and characterization of macrophage extracellular vesicles for novel vaccine development”
Name of the PI – Dr. Karthik Subramanian
Age – Below 28 years as on February 03, 2023. Age relaxation will be given as per Govt. of India norms.
Duration – Initially for a period of one year and extendable up to three years or till termination of the project based on performance evaluation.
Selection Process & Instructions –
- Applications should be submitted online.
- Candidates who are currently working in Government firms should send applications through the proper channel.
- The last date for receiving completed applications is before February 03, 2023.
- If a candidate wishes to apply for different positions, separate application forms should be submitted for each position. Selection of the position will not entitle the candidate to any future positions at RGCB (permanent or otherwise). As with all project positions at RGCB, the position will be co-terminus with the end of the project.
Applications which are not in the prescribed format will summarily be rejected.
Only those fulfilling the above criteria need to apply. Applicants will be shortlisted for the ONLINE selection interview based on eligibility criteria. Selection of suitable candidates will be made based on qualifications and performance in the selection interview.
Essential Qualifications –
- The candidate must have a Post Graduate Degree with at least 70% marks and first class Master’s in Life Science/Biochemistry/Biotechnology/Microbiology from a recognized University and consistent excellent academic track record.
- The candidate must have 3 months hands-on work experience in microbiology or immunology and basic molecular biology.
- The candidate who is appearing for the Final year MSc exams and having the above experience can also apply provided those who can submit the final mark list before the interview.
- The opportunity to pursue doctoral program at RGCB will be as per the institutional norms.
- Candidate who have qualified National Eligibility Test – CSIR-UGC NET including Lectureship (Assistant Professorship) or Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) or National Level Examination conducted by Central Government Departments and their Agencies and Institutions viz., DBT-Biotechnology Eligibility Test/ Joint Graduate Entrance Examination for Biology & Interdisciplinary Life Sciences (JBEEBILS)/ ICMR Entrance Exam/ Approved DST Inspire Fellowship.
- Prior experience with cell culture, flow cytometry, ELISA and immunofluorescence microscopy techniques are desirable.
- Good Interpersonal skills to work in collaborative teams.
- A commitment to complete the project.
Emoluments – ₹ 31,000/- + 16% HRA per month for candidates having both essential and desirable qualifications and ₹ 12,000/- + 16% HRA for those who have essential qualifications.
Editor’s Note: RGCB Project Vacancy 2023 – Junior Research Fellow Post. Please ensure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of the latest in the industry. Follow us on our social media like Twitter, Telegram, Facebook