NIRRCH Job Opening 2022 For Biotech, Bioinformatics, Life Sciences, Genetics. NIRRH recruitment for JRF vacancy. NIRRCH National Institute for Research in Reproductive Health latest job details, online interview details, check out all of the information on the same below –
ICMR-National Institute for Research in Reproductive and Child Health
Indian Council of Medical Research
Jehangir Merwanji Street, Parel, Mumbai 400012
Walk-in-interview will be conducted on 13/12/2022 for the following vacancy under a Non-Institutional ad-hoc project to be held at ICMR-NIRRCH, J. M. Street, Parel, Mumbai – 400012 (Time: 11 am to 1 pm). Reporting time: 10:30 am.
Title of project: “Clinical phenotypes and genetic regulation of endometriosis in Indian women (ECGRI study)”, Funded by DBT Wellcome India Alliance (PI : Dr. Rahul K Gajbhiye, DBT Wellcome India Alliance Clinical & Public Health Intermediate Fellow, ICMR-NIRRCH, Mumbai, Project website https://ecgri.in/)
Name of the Post – Project Technical Officer
Vacancies – 01
Duration – One year (Renewable for an additional one year)
Age Limit – 30 years
Application Instructions –
- Age relaxation for SC/ST /OBC/PWD Candidates will be as per the government rules.
- Qualification/degree ought to be from a reputable Institution/University.
- Mere fulfilling the crucial qualification/experience doesn’t guarantee choice.
- Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
- No TA/DA will be paid either for attending the interview or joining the post.
- Persons already in regular time-scale service under any Government Department / Organization are not eligible.
- Written tests in the subject area will be held, if required, to shortlist candidates for the interview depending upon the number of candidates.
- It may be mentioned here that incomplete applications, applications not submitted in the prescribed format and applications without supportive documents asked for shall be summarily rejected
- The Director & appointing authority has the right to accept/reject any application without assigning any reason and no correspondence in this matter will be entertained.
- Please give the details of two responsible persons in your locality or two references to whom you are known.
- If the candidate is not eligible, his / her candidature will be cancelled at any stage of the recruitment process. If the candidate qualifies in the selection process and subsequently, it is found that he/she does not fulfil the eligibility criteria, his / her candidature will be cancelled and if appointed, services so obtained will be terminated without any notice or compensation.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called to attend the online interview on the Webex video call app at the scheduled date & time. Bad connection/ connection failure from any side will not be the responsibility of ICMR-NIRRCH, Mumbai.
- The above post/s are filled-up purely on a contractual basis & the candidate will have no right to claim for any type of Permanent Employment under ICMR-NIRRCH or continuation of his/her services in any other project
- Candidates who will be interviewed online, if they are selected, will have to produce original documents of their Qualifications, Age & Experience before joining. If they are not found entitled, their selection will be cancelled immediately.
- Please note that the Institute does not have residential facilities for contractual staff.
- Candidates are advised to keep looking at the website of this Institute for any changes or any other information.
- No calculators, log tables, or communication devices like mobile phones, tablets/iPad etc., are allowed inside the Examination/Interview Hall.
- The candidates attending the above-Written test /Interview must follow COVID-appropriate behaviours.
Stipend – Consolidated salary Rs 32,000/-per month (fixed)
Essential Qualification – Graduate in Science from a recognized University with five years work experience from a recognized Institution.
Master’s degree in Life Science/ Biotechnology/Bioinformatics/Genetics subject.
Desirable Qualification –
- Two years of research experience in epidemiological/genetic studies (preferably multi-centre studies)
- Epidemiological, Clinical data analysis experience
- Experience in handling big data such as Genomes/Exomes/Genotype, Datasets, Next Generation Sequencing datasets.
- Proficiency in internet applications & communication skills
- Experience in molecular biology techniques.
Nature of Duties:
- To assist in the preparation of all necessary documents required for ethics committee submission, annual reports of host institute and funding agency.
- To monitor the centralized clinical, genomic database and biorepository at ICMR-NIRRCH, Mumbai.
- Coordination and supervision of project activities and implementation of projects at participating study sites all over India.
- Coordinate and assist the Clinical Collaborators and project staff for timely entry of the data and transportation of samples.
- To supervise, and conduct regular quality control checks of data collection, entry and storage.
- To assist in organizing video/telephone meetings with all participating study sites to review the progress and ensure adherence to protocol.
- To conduct epidemiological and genomic data analysis and assist in writing project reports, and publications.
- To assist in any other works related to the project or other scientific/technical activities
Download the application format below
Check the notification below
Editor’s Note: NIRRCH Job Opening 2022 For Biotech, Bioinformatics, Life Sciences, Genetics. Please ensure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of the latest in the industry. Follow us on our social media like Twitter, Telegram, Facebo