NCBS Life Science Post – MSc, BTech Candidates Apply Online
NCBS Life Science Post – MSc, MTech Candidates Apply Online. MSc, BTech Life Sciences Facility Assistant job opening. Interested and eligible applicants can check out all of the details on the same below –
This job expires in
Advt No.21/2022: Facility Assistant for High throughput/High Content Screening facility
Applications are open for the position of facility assistant of the HCS facility at NCBS/inStem/C-CAMP, Bangalore.
The HCS Research Core Facility provides infrastructure and expertise for assay development, assay miniaturization, and chemical and genetic screening (phenotypic cell-based as well as target-based screens). This includes expertise in cell culture, robotics platforms, chemical and genetic libraries, high-content imaging and data analysis. The facility develops and adapts various screening-related methods to provide cutting-edge solutions for individual research projects.
- Work closely with end users for miniaturizing assays for screening platforms as well as provide other automation solutions using the available robotics
- Managing the day-to-day operations of the High throughput/High Content Screening core facility, including the cell culture lab, automated microscopes and robotics platform under the supervision of the facility head.
- Assist in training programs for students and trainees to learn hands-on assay development, miniaturization, screening and analysis
- Perform routine QA/QC procedures on instruments and routine assays
- Ensure routine maintenance on instrumentation and servers
Qualifications and Experience:
- Masters in Science, or 4-year Bachelor in Engineering / Technology in life sciences
- Prior experience in working in a research environment with added experience in handling and manipulating cell culture
- prior experience with assay development, assay miniaturization and automation is strongly desirable
- Experience using statistical packages, image analysis software, data visualization and coding skills is a plus
- Strong analytical skills, good organizational and communication skills
- Excellent presentation and communication skills, both verbal and written
No. of posts: 1
Salary: Commensurate with experience and skills, in line with institutional norms.
Deadline: 13th December 2022
Please carefully read the instructions below:
Candidates MUST upload a CV/resume AND a MANDATORY one-page COVER LETTER written by the candidate describing your background and the reason and interest for applying to this position.
Please note that candidates applying without a proper cover letter will NOT be considered.
HOW TO APPLY:
Step 1: Interested candidates should register ONLINE through the link on our website using a valid email ID.
Step 2: You will receive a user ID and password on your registered email ID.
Step 3: Using your ID and password you can fill in the application by clicking on “Submit Application”
Step 4: Once you fill in the application you can SAVE or PREVIEW the application. Please Note: Any corrections should be made before you SAVE the application.
Step 5: After you SAVE, you can submit the application by clicking “SUBMIT”.
Step 6: All essential certificate is proof of your qualification, date of birth, experience, caste, etc. It should be uploaded while submitting the Online application.
Editor’s Note: NCBS Life Science Post – MSc, BTech Candidates Apply Online. Please ensure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Telegram, Facebo