Molecular Docking National Workshop With LIVE Hands-On-Training
National Level Workshop on Molecular Docking With LIVE Hands-On-Training
For the First 50 candidates – The Early Bird Price is Rs 999; regular Price after that will be Rs 1999/-. Hurry. Apply Now.
Biotecnika is excited to announce the upcoming National Workshop on Molecular Docking on January 7, 2023. This workshop is the perfect opportunity for those interested in drug design and other areas of biomedical research to learn about the latest techniques and tools for predicting the binding affinity between small molecules and proteins.
Our workshop includes hands-on, live training on docking software and techniques, so you’ll get the opportunity to gain practical experience and develop the skills you need to succeed. Our experienced instructors will be on hand to guide you through the process, providing personalized attention and support to ensure you get the most out of the workshop.
Don’t miss out on this chance to advance your career and gain valuable knowledge and skills. Register now and get the course at our early bird price. We look forward to seeing you at the workshop.
Why should you learn Molecular Docking?
There are several reasons why learning- molecular docking can be beneficial:
- Molecular docking is an important tool for drug design: By predicting the binding affinity between small molecules and proteins, molecular docking can help identify potential drug candidates and optimize their design.
- Molecular docking can be used to study protein-ligand interactions: By understanding the interactions between proteins and small molecules, researchers can gain insights into the mechanisms of action of drugs and other compounds.
- Molecular docking can be used to predict the binding affinity of compounds: This can be useful for identifying compounds that may have potential as drugs, or for understanding the mechanisms of action of known compounds.
- Molecular docking is a widely used technique: It is a commonly used method in the pharmaceutical industry and academic research, so learning it can be valuable for those interested in careers in these fields.
Overall, learning molecular docking can provide a foundation for understanding and predicting the interactions between proteins and small molecules, which is important for drug design and other areas of bioscience research.
If you want to move up the ladder, attend this workshop and see open doors of opportunities.
Molecular Docking Workshop Details
- Duration: 1 Day
- Date: 7th January 2023, Saturday
- Workshop Timing: 10:00 am to 4:00 PM (Lunch: 12:30 to 1:00 PM)
Why enroll in Biotecnika’s Workshop?
Biotecnika’s workshop provides a fantastic opportunity for students to strengthen their skills from the comfort of their homes. It provides a unique opportunity to learn the concepts from industry experts, practice at their own pace, and gain the knowledge required to make a successful career in this growing industry.
Live demo sessions will accompany the lectures to give the students a proper understanding of the concepts, and Online Live interaction will allow spot doubt clearance.
Who should take up this Workshop?
- This workshop will be highly beneficial for BSc and BTech students from Biotechnology, microbiology, genetics, biochemistry, and other biosciences – You will learn the ins and outs of Molecular Docking.
- MSc & MTech candidates looking forward to learning molecular docking in depth.
- Research scholars and Ph.D. aspirants must also attend the workshop to gain experience and knowledge on advanced tools used in research.
Frequently asked questions
Are these going to be live sessions?
The Workshop will be conducted live.
What If I miss a session?
The recording of the sessions will be available for five days post-completion of the workshop. So you can go back and refer to the recordings, but make sure you do not miss the live sessions and take maximum benefit from them.
Is this hands-on?
This will be a live online workshop with online hands-on training
How to get the hard copy certificate?
To avail of the hard copy certificate, the candidate should attend the complete session and pay a small fee.
Whom do I contact for any further queries or technical difficulties?
Have any trouble? Get in touch with our team. Click on the virtual chat assistant or write to us at [email protected] or [email protected].