Syngene BSc Biotech, Biochem Job Opening, Apply Online
Syngene BSc Biotech, Biochem Job Opening, Apply Online. BSc Biotechnology and Biochemistry Job in Syngene, Bangalore. Syngene is hiring BSc biotech and biochem candidates for a Downstream Manufacturing-Junior Executive.
Designation: Downstream Manufacturing-Junior Executive
Job Location: Bangalore
Department: Biopharmaceutical Operations
Job ID: 53004
To execute downstream manufacturing process at Syngene’s manufacturing facility for Cell culture products 100L,500L and 2KL scale respectively.
- Understand the process and execute it as per the BMR instruction
- Operate the production equipment as per the operating procedure
- Equipment cleaning and area cleaning verification daily basis.
- Buffer preparation as per the bath plan and perform an error-free operation.
- Ensuring that equipment is in compliance, techniques/systems are implemented and utilized to meet project targets
- Report all production deviations and incidents to the supervisors immediately.
- Calibration of Operations equipment
- Dispensing of Raw materials & process consumables as per BMR.
- Maintenance of Operations equipment in coordination with the Maintenance Department.
- Adherence to pollution control and safety requirements.
- Meet training requirements.
- Candidate should be ready to work in shifts.
- Follow environment, health, and safety (EHS) requirements at all times in the workplace ensuring individual and lab/plant safety
- Attend training on environment, health, and safety (EHS) measures imparted company
Educational Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree in Biotechnology/Biochemistry
- Expertise in downstream unit operations.
- Experience in Buffer preparation and filtration
- Experience in handling pH & conductivity meters
- Experience in dispensing & reconciliation of Raw materials & consumables
Experience: 1-3 years post qualification
- Should have the capability to work in a team and the ability to handle and demonstrate a good team spirit.
- While possessing a good ability to follow instructions should also demonstrate innovation in his/her approach, and good communication skills.
- Should be proactive while working on allotted responsibility.
Syngene International Ltd. is an innovation-focused global discovery, development, and manufacturing organization providing integrated scientific services to the pharmaceutical, biotechnology, nutrition, animal health, consumer goods, and specialty chemical industries worldwide. Its innovative culture is driven by the passion of its 4240- strong team of scientists who work with clients from around the world to solve their scientific problems, improve R&D productivity, speed up time to market, and lower the cost of innovation.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
It is the policy of Syngene to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status about public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable legislation or local law. In addition, Syngene will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
Keywords: Syngene BSc Biotech, Biochem Job Opening, Apply Online. Do subscribe to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of the latest industry news. Follow us on social media like Twitter, Telegram, Facebook, and Instagram.