Life Science Teaching Job / Lecturer Job at Biotecnika Bangalore
Biotecnika – India’s No.1 CSIR NET & GATE Coaching Institute for Life Sciences Subject is looking for Highly Talented & Qualified Teachers. Life Science Academic Support Specialist Teaching Job is vacant at Biotecnika Bangalore. Grab this opportunity to Join India’s No.1 Biotech Website and be a part of our ever-growing success journey. CSIR NET / GATE Qualified Life Science / Biotech and allied subject candidates looking for a Life Science Teaching Job, lecturer/ professor job in Bangalore must apply for this post. Position Details, Job Description is mentioned below:
Name of the Post: Life Science – Academic Support Specialist
Role: Teaching / Counselling
Job Location: Bangalore (Work from Office ONLY) – NO Work From Home Option
Salary: Rs 3 Lakhs p.a – to 7 lakhs Per annum
- Taking CSIR NET / GATE Life Science Lectures at BioTecNika Bangalore /Online.
- Counsel students who come to the center.
- Conducting doubt clearing sessions for students
- Developing & creating videos, study material, / Special Notes /reference Notes for the CSIR NET Life Science, GATE, ICMR, IIT-JAM, DBT entrance, and other exam coaching programs.
- Reviewing already created study material for further improvement & enhancement.
- Creation of Mock Tests papers
- Framing questions for Assignments, Practice Questions, Test Papers & Daily Practice Worksheets, etc.
- Writing career-based articles for the website.
- Conducting Online Workshops & Conferences
- Complete the entire syllabus of the designated batches well in time with satisfaction of students, parents & the management.
- Maintain a cohesive, non-political & transparent atmosphere in the organization.
- Keep upgrading the knowledge base by studying new & revised books on the subject.
- Participate & contribute to all the events, activities, and initiatives organized by the management/head office.
Desired Candidate Profile:
- You should be M.Sc M.Tech Ph.D. in Life Science / Biotech / Microbiology / Molecular Biology / Cell Biology / Botany / Zoology/ Genetics / Biochemistry and other allied subjects with CSIR NET-LS Qualification
- PostDoc Candidates are not eligible for this Life Science Teaching Job.
- Flexible enough to learn new things
- You should be a passionate teacher looking forward to innovating and teaching with the latest e-learning tools and techniques.
- With/ without teaching experience.
- Excellent communication skills and presentation skills.
- Passion for work, whether teaching or any extra-curricular activity, and ability to develop & maintain effective working relationships.
Why Work at BioTecNika?
If you want a long-term stable career in Life Science Teaching and to rub shoulders with the biggest names in Biotech, then BioTecNika should be your destination. A Company Supported by Biotech veterans & Venture Capitalists, Biotecnika has a long way to go, and we are looking for you.
If you do not like processes, hate pyramid-type organizations; or love creativity, innovation, and fun at work, you will love it here. You will find a very flexible work environment, which treats people like human beings. You will be challenged at the levels of responsibilities you manage at the workplace. We have a penchant for drawing talented folks from all kinds of places.
How to Apply:
Candidates willing to take up a Life Science Teaching Job and who match the above-mentioned educational criteria and desired profile criteria can apply below:
Keywords: Life Science Teaching Job, Life science Lecturer Job, Life Science Professor Job, CSIR NET Life science teaching Job.