Life Science Teaching Job / Lecturer Job at Biotecnika Bangalore
Biotecnika – India’s No.1 CSIR NET & GATE Coaching Institute for Life Sciences Subject is looking for Highly Talented & Qualified Teachers. Life Science Academic Support Specialist Teaching Job is vacant at Biotecnika Bangalore. Grab this opportunity to Join India’s No.1 Biotech Website and be a part of our ever-growing success journey. CSIR NET / GATE Qualified Life Science / Biotech and allied subject candidates looking for a Life Science Teaching Job, lecturer/ professor job in Bangalore must apply for this post. Position Details, Job Description is mentioned below:
Name of the Post: Life Science – Academic Support Specialist
Role: Teaching / Counselling
Job Location: Bangalore (Work from Office ONLY) – NO Work From Home Option
Salary: Rs 3 Lakhs p.a – to 7 lakhs Per annum
- Taking CSIR NET / GATE Life Science Lectures at BioTecNika Bangalore /Online.
- Counsel students who come to the center.
- Conducting doubt clearing sessions for students
- Developing & creating videos, study material, / Special Notes /reference Notes for the CSIR NET Life Science, GATE, ICMR, IIT-JAM, DBT entrance, and other exam coaching programs.
- Reviewing already created study material for further improvement & enhancement.
- Creation of Mock Tests papers
- Framing questions for Assignments, Practice Questions, Test Papers & Daily Practice Worksheets, etc.
- Writing career-based articles for the website.
- Conducting Online Workshops & Conferences
- Complete the entire syllabus of the designated batches well in time with satisfaction of students, parents & the management.
- Maintain a cohesive, non-political & transparent atmosphere in the organization.
- Keep upgrading the knowledge base by studying new & revised books on the subject.
- Participate & contribute to all the events, activities, and initiatives organized by the management/head office.
Desired Candidate Profile:
- You should be M.Sc M.Tech Ph.D. in Life Science / Biotech / Microbiology / Molecular Biology / Cell Biology / Botany / Zoology/ Genetics / Biochemistry and other allied subjects with CSIR NET-LS Qualification
- PostDoc Candidates are not eligible for this Life Science Teaching Job.
- Flexible enough to learn new things
- You should be a passionate teacher looking forward to innovating and teaching with the latest e-learning tools and techniques.
- With/ without teaching experience.
- Excellent communication skills and presentation skills.
- Passion for work, whether teaching or any extra-curricular activity, and ability to develop & maintain effective working relationships.
Why Work at BioTecNika?
If you want a long-term stable career in Life Science Teaching and to rub shoulders with the biggest names in Biotech, then BioTecNika should be your destination. A Company Supported by Biotech veterans & Venture Capitalists, Biotecnika has a long way to go, and we are looking for you.
If you do not like processes, hate pyramid-type organizations; or love creativity, innovation, and fun at work, you will love it here. You will find a very flexible work environment, which treats people like human beings. You will be challenged at the levels of responsibilities you manage at the workplace. We have a penchant for drawing talented folks from all kinds of places.
How to Apply:
Candidates willing to take up a Life Science Teaching Job and who match the above-mentioned educational criteria and desired profile criteria can apply below:
Keywords: Life Science Teaching Job, Life science Lecturer Job, Life Science Professor Job, CSIR NET Life science teaching Job.
Kindly treat this message as a expression of my interest in apply for advertised position. Please organize a telephonic interview
Dr. R. Vijayaraghavan. Ph.D.,
I would like to apply for this post but I am not able to upload my resume
Kindly upload via chrome browser on your laptop. It is working on our end, if you still face issues, kindly let us know.
msc microbiology complete any job vacancy please sister and brother and one year working in RTPCR testing please call me iam from chennai
Comments are closed.