ICAR-IARI Research Vacancy Latest For MSc Biotech, Mol Bio
ICAR-IARI Research Vacancy Latest For MSc Biotech, Mol Bio. ICAR-IARI job openings. MSc Genetics/ Plant Breeding/Genetics & Plant Breeding/Ag.Botany/ Agricultural Biotechnology/ Plant Biotechnology/Molecular Biology & Biotechnology/Biotechnology job. Interested and eligible applicants can check out all of the details on the same below
This job expires in
ICAR- INDIAN AGRICULTURAL RESEARCH INSTITUTE
REGIONAL STATION, INDORE-452 001 (M.P.)
E-mail : [email protected]
Applications are invited for the posts of Junior Research Fellow (one post) in SERB funded the research project, purely on a contractual basis (as indicated below). The walk-in interview is scheduled to be held on 12.12.2022 at ICAR- Indian Agricultural Research Institute, Regional Station, Indore452 001 at 11.00 AM
The details of the posts are as follows:
Name of the Post – Junior Research Fellow
No. of Posts – 01
Name of the Project: SERB funded research project entitled “Harnessing multiple stress tolerance genes from underutilized Brachiaria species responsible for acclimatizing climate extremities”
Terms & Conditions
- Age limit: Maximum age 35 years for JRF(age relaxation of five years for SC/ST & women and three years for OBC).
- The posts are purely temporary and will be filled on a contractual basis initially up to 31st March 2023, but may be extended further based on the performance of the candidate or till the termination of the project whichever is earlier.
- The candidate shall not claim regular appointment at this Institute, as the positions co-terminus with the project.
- The candidates will have to compulsorily fill in the application form (as per the format annexed), all the copy certificates from matriculation onwards, date of birth certificate, NET/equivalent certificate, degree certificate either original or provisional and a recent photograph enclosed onto the application form. Proof of experience and publications also need to be attached to the application form.
- The selected candidate will be required to produce all the original documents at the time of joining.
- No TA/DA/ any other expenses will be paid for attending the interview.
- Only the candidates having essential qualifications would be entertained for the interview.
- Concealing of facts or canvassing in any form shall lead to disqualification or termination.
- The candidate intending to attend the interview, if any of his/her near or distant relatives is an employee of the ICAR/IARI, has to declare his/her name, designation, nature of duties, and relationship in writing before the interview date.
- All the other candidates are also required compulsorily to submit the scan declaration duly signed in the format annexed along with other documents in the e-mail.
Emoluments – Consolidated emoluments: Rs. 31,000/ per month +HRA as per admissible rates for the first and second years and Rs. 35,000/ per month +HRA as per admissible rates for the third year in accordance with ICAR -F.No.Ag.Edn.6/27/2014-HRD dated 30.07.2019
Essential Qualifications – Master’s degree in Genetics/ Plant Breeding/Genetics & Plant Breeding/Ag.Botany/ Agricultural Biotechnology/Plant Biotechnology/Molecular Biology & Biotechnology/Biotechnology with 4/5 years of Bachelor’s degree OR Post Graduate degree in relevant basic sciences with 3 years Bachelor’s degree and 2 years of Master’s degree should have NETqualification and two years of research experience(ICAR-F.No. Ag.Edn. 6/27/2014-HRDdated 30.07.2019)
- Experience in molecular breeding
- Knowledge of handling biotechnological tools and laboratory.
- Any additional qualifications are relevant to the project.
Check the notification and download the application format
Editor’s Note: ICAR-IARI Research Vacancy Latest For MSc Biotech, Mol Bio. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Telegram, Facebook and Instagram.