THSTI Virology Project Scientist Job Opening, Attend Walk-In
THSTI Virology Project Scientist Job Opening, Attend Walk-In. Life Sciences, Biotech, Biochem & Virology jobs. Interested and eligible applicants can check out all of the details on the same below
This job expires in
Rolling Recruitment Notice No. : THS/RN/01/2022/09-II
Name of the Post – Project Scientist-I
No. of Posts – 01
Name of the Project – Hunt for PANACeA (PAN-Anti-CoronAvirals) against coronavirus of the past, present and the future
Name of the PI – Dr. Guruprasad R. Medigeshi
Age Limit – 35 years
Monthly emolument – Rs. 56,000/- +HRA
Minimum qualification and experience –
- Ph.D degree in Life Sciences/Biotechnology/ Biochemistry/Virology or a relevant branch from a recognized University.
- Candidates with experience in Virology and Immunology will be preferred.
Desirable Qualifications & Experience
Experience in cloning and expression of recombinant proteins, in vitro enzyme assays, animal cell culture, antiviral research and animal models of viral infections.
How to Apply – Interested candidates fulfilling the criteria mentioned above may walk in for a written test/skill test/interview on 27th September 2022 at 9:00 am at THSTI, NCR Biotech Science Cluster, 3rdMilestone, Faridabad-Gurugram Expressway, Faridabad – 121001.
NOTE : The candidates must bring their latest resume, one set of photocopies of documents in support of their educational qualification and experience along with originals and a valid ID card for verification. Candidates coming after the time slot mentioned will not be entertained.
General Terms & Conditions –
- These are short-term positions and extension will be granted subject to satisfactory performance of the incumbents and tenure of the project for which they are selected. Those appointed to these positions will not have any claim for regularization of their employment.
- All educational, professional and technical qualifications should be from a recognized
- The experience requirement specified shall be experience acquired after obtaining the minimum educational qualifications required for the post.
- The age limit, qualification, experience and other requirements may be relaxed at the discretion of the competent authority, in the case of candidates who are otherwise suitable. In case candidates are not found suitable for the posts notified, they can be offered lower post / lower emoluments on the recommendation of the Selection Committee.
- Age and other relaxations for direct recruits and departmental candidates: 1. By 5 years for candidates belonging to SC/ST communities. 2. By 3 years for candidates belonging to OBC communities. 3. For Persons with Benchmark Disabilities (PwBD) falling under the following categories: (i) UR – 10 years , ii) OBC – 13 years (iii) SC/ST – 15 years 4. For Ex-servicemen up to the extent of service rendered in defence forces (Army, Navy & Air force) plus 3 years provided they have put in a minimum of 6 months attested service. 5. Age is relaxable for Government servants up to 5 years in accordance with the instructions or orders issued by the Central Government, from time to time. 6. There is no upper age limit for the Institute employees who are treated as departmental candidates.
- A number of positions may vary depending upon the requirement at the time of the interview.
- All results will be published on our website and all communications will be only through email.
- All communications will only be made through email.
- Canvassing wrong in any form will be a disqualification.
Editor’s Note: THSTI Virology Project Scientist Job Opening, Attend Walk-In. Please ensure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of the latest in the industry. Follow us on our social media like Twitter, Telegram, Facebo