MNNIT JRF Job For MSc, BTech & MTech Biotech, Biochem, Mol Bio
MNNIT JRF Job For MSc, BTech & MTech Biotech, Biochem, Mol Bio. MSc, BTech & MTech Biotechnology, Biochemical Engineering, Biomedical Engineering, Microbiology, Biochemistry, Molecular Biology, Life Sciences job. Check out all of the details on the same
This job expires in
Department of Biotechnology
MOTILAL NEHRU NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY ALLAHABAD
Allahabad – 211 004 (India)
Advertisement No- /2018/Project Staff
Advertisement for the Post of Junior Research Fellow (On Contract)
Applications are invited from Indian nationals for the post of Junior Research Fellow (on contract) in the research project titled “Influence of microbial diversity on heavy metal removal and bio-electricity generation in a constructed wetlands integrated microbial fuel cell system: A sustainable approach for treatment of heavy metal contaminated industrial waste water” vide order no. File no. SPG/2021/004678 dated 24/08/2022. sponsored by the Science and Engineering Research Board, Department of Science and Technology, GOI, New Delhi. The duly completed application in the prescribed format along with copies of supporting documents must reach to Office of the Dean (Research & Consultancy), Motilal Nehru National Institute of Technology, Allahabad-211004 on or before 10.10.2022. The envelope shouldbe super scribed as “Application for the post of Junior Research Fellow (on contract) in the Project “Influence of microbial diversity on heavy metal removal and bio-electricity generation in a constructed wetlands integrated microbial fuel cell system: A sustainable approach for treatment of heavy metal contaminated industrial waste water”. A soft copy of the application should also be sent to [email protected], the email address of Dr Radha Rani. The position is purely temporary and will be governed by the funding agency rules & service conditions of the Office of the Dean (Research & Consultancy), MNNIT Allahabad.
Number of Positions: 1 (One)
Name of Principal Investigator: Dr. Radha Rani
Essential Qualifications: M.Sc./B.Tech in Biotechnology, Biochemical Engineering, Biomedical Engineering, Microbiology, Biochemistry, Molecular Biology, Life Sciences, Allied sciences or equivalent. with NET/GATE or equivalent. OR M. Tech in Biotechnology, Biochemical Engineering, Biomedical Engineering, Molecular Biology, Microbiology, Biochemistry, Life Sciences, Allied sciences or equivalent, with NET/GATE or equivalent.
Desirable Experience: One year of research experience in a related area along with relevant publications if any.
Fellowship: 31,000/- per month (Consolidated)
Other Benefits: Accommodation may be available as per the availability and the Institute norms. Candidates having NET/GATE and CPI 6.5 or 60% marks in M. Tech and CPI 8.0 or 75% marks in M.Sc. may be eligible to register for Ph.D. program of the Institute. Facility of yearly leave, carryover leave, medical benefits etc. may be available as per applicable rules of the projects staff.
Age Limit: 28 years on the last date of application (The upper age limit is relaxable up in the case of candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC/PH and women candidates as per government guidelines)
Tenure of Appointment: Appointment will be made on a contract basis for a period of one year initially, which may be extended depending on the performance evaluation on yearly basis till the end of a project.
- The applicant will be responsible for the authenticity of the information, other documents and photographs submitted.
- The Institute reserves the right to accept applications at any time and consider candidates of exceptional credentials without applications. Qualification and experience may be relaxed by the Institute at any point in time for otherwise exceptional candidates.
- Mere, possessing the prescribed qualification does not ensure that the candidate would be called for an Interview. The Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of merit and the need of the project.
- Shortlisted Candidates will be informed by e-mail about the interview date. So, the candidate must provide valid E mail IDs in their applications.
- Shortlisted candidates have to present themselves for the interview on the interview date with an updated CV and original and attested photocopies of mark sheets/ certificates in support of their academic qualifications.
- Applicants in employment (private, government or any other organization) are required to submit a “No Objection Certificate” from the employer at the time of the interview.
- No TA/DA will be paid for appearing in the interview
Editor’s Note: MNNIT JRF Job For MSc, BTech & MTech Biotech, Biochem, Mol Bio. Please ensure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of the latest in the industry. Follow us on our social media like Twitter, Telegram, Facebook