ICMR-NIIH JRF Job Application For MSc & MTech Life Sciences
ICMR-NIIH JRF Job Application For MSc & MTech Life Sciences. MSc, MTech Biotech, Biochem, Life Sciences and Microbiology JRF Job. Junior Research Fellow Jobs at ICMR-NIIH. ICMR-National Institute of Immunohaematology JRF Job. Check the details below.
This job expires in
ICMR-National Institute of Immunohaematology
Department of Health Research, Ministry of Health and Family Welfare
13th Floor, New Building, KEM Hospital Campus, Parel, Mumbai-400012
EMPLOYMENT NOTIFICATION-(ONLINE INTERVIEW)
Applications are invited on or before 6th October 2022 up to 5.00 p.m. from eligible candidates for the following vacancies to be filled at ICMR-NIIH, Mumbai. The application can be sent on the given link https://niih.org.in/projectappli/ Applications received after the due date will not be considered under any circumstances.
Name of the post: Junior Research Fellow
No. of Posts: 01
Name of the project: “Molecular analysis and genotype-phenotype correlation of Diamond-Black fan Anaemia in Indian patients ‘’at ICMR-NIIH, Mumbai.
Age Limit: Not exceeding 28 years.
Duration: Up to Three years.
PROCEDURE FOR RECRUITMENT:
- Candidates meeting the age criteria and possessing the required qualifications experience, etc. can fill the Application Form through the link https://niih.org.in/projectappli/ 6th October 2022 after that link will be disabled automatically.
- The list of Shortlisted candidates will be displayed on the website. All further information regarding the date, time and link of the interview will be displayed on our website http://www.niih.org.in. Candidates are requested to check the website for regular updates regarding advertisements.
- Candidates have to make their own arrangements for Video Call/Video-Conferencing facilities for online Interviews. The link will be sent to the shortlisted candidates for online Interviews.
Terms and Conditions:
- Age relaxation for SC/OBC/PWD and Experience candidates will be as per the rules.
- The above positions are on a temporary contract basis.
- The Director & Appointing Authority has the right to accept/reject any application without assigning any reason(s) and no correspondence in this matter will be entertained.
- Age, qualifications, etc will be reckoned as on the date of the Written Test/ Interview.
- The appointment can be terminated with one month’s notice from either side without assigning any reason.
- Since the posts are temporary; the incumbents selected will have no claim for regular appointment at NIIH or continuation of his/ her services in any other project.
- Other allowances like CCA, LTC, Medical Claim and PF are not applicable.
- The recruited project staff is eligible for leave as per project recruitment rules and will have to give an undertaking before joining.
- At the time of joining duty, the candidates should bring all original certificates of educational qualifications (from SSC onwards), Experience, Aadhaar Card, Community and PH certificates (if applicable), passport size photograph along with one set of photocopies of the certificates duly attested (can be self-attested) for verification.
- The conditions of employment will be the same as that of the project staff on a contract basis.
- Canvassing in any form will lead to disqualification.
Emoluments: Rs. 31000 + 27% HRA p.m.
Essential Qualification: M.Sc./M.Tech or equivalent degree with 55% marks and passing with Biotechnology, Biochemistry, Life Science Microbiology + NET/GATE.
Desirable Qualification: Experience in Molecular Biology and Biotechnology.
Editor’s Note: ICMR-NIIH JRF Job Application For MSc & MTech Life Sciences. Please ensure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of the latest in the industry. Follow us on our social media like Twitter, Telegram, Facebook