Swiggy Food Science Jobs For BSc, Applications Invited
Swiggy Food Science Jobs For BSc, Applications Invited. Swiggy Bengaluru Job Openings. Food Sciences Vacancies at Swiggy. How to get a job at Swiggy? Job openings at Swiggy for Food Science. Check details below
Name of the Post – Lead- Subject Matter Expert- Regulatory
Location – Bengaluru, Karnataka, India On-site
About the job
Job Roles Of Regulatory
- The Regulatory Affairs lead should have excellent knowledge of FSSAI and other National regulations is an advantage.
- Should keep a monitor on regulatory changes in FSSAI and implement in Instamart Supply chain where applicable.
- Should conduct impactful assessments for regulatory changes and support the business to build a strong regulatory supply chain.
- Regulatory Challenge Responsibilities
- Ensure monitoring and management of regulatory compliance, labelling, product registration, and food safety at the Instamart supply chain PAN INDIA level.
- Should ensure implementation and evaluation of proposed regulations and submit regulatory communications.
- Should conduct assessments on regulatory changes and coordinate with the business to develop and implement an impactful supply chain.
- Should develop and Implement auditing processes to ensure compliance with applicable regulations and internal standards, as per business requirements.
- Should be able to provide advice to develop a regulatory framework to category and catalogue, marketing teams on regulatory compliance.
- Ensure that Senior Management is informed and updated regarding emerging regulatory issues and risks in matters of regulatory compliance.
Skills & Experience Requirement:
- Should be adaptable and able to confidently manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Should be confident and comfortable in delivering objectives as part of the team.
- Should be able to communicate and implement regulations into actionable , product guidance and/or external communications.
- Should be able to handle and convert large amounts of information into business-relevant insights.
- Should attend to problems, identify causes and act independently and with a quick phase to solve issues and in other scenarios partner cross-functionally to resolve the problem.
- Should be able to confidently engage with external stakeholders and manage regulatory compliance.
- Should have strong communication skills (verbal, nonverbal, written, and presentation), and problem-solving skills.
- Should be Capable of working independently and proactively and productively in an open work environment.
- Should be collaborative with a flexible work style with shared accountabilities.
- Should be able and willing to train stakeholders at all levels within the organization PAN India level.
- Fluent with MS Office applications, including Excel, PowerPoint, and Word.
- Advance evaluation tools related to regulatory compliance are an added advantage.
- Should have a minimum Bachelor’s degree in Food Science or related fields.
- Should have a deep understanding and knowledge of FSSAI and other international regulations and regulatory framework
- Should have at least 6-8 years of Food Quality experience, in that at least 4 years of core regulatory end-to-end handling in Food FMCG and retail.
Editor’s Note: Swiggy Food Science Jobs For BSc, Applications Invited. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Telegram, Facebook and Instagram.