RCB BSc MSc Jobs For Biotech, Life Sciences – Apply Online. MSc & BSc Biotech & Life Sciences project openings. Interested and eligible applicants can check out all of the details on the same below –
Advt. No. 30/Project/2022/HR
Interview for Project Assistant position
Name of the Post – Project Assistant
No. of Post – 01
Title of Project – Studying Met signaling during mammalian skeletal muscle development,
regeneration, and disease
Name of the PI – Dr. Masum Saini, DBT/Wellcome Trust India Alliance Early Career Fellow
Duration – 4 months, extendable further for the duration of the project based on evaluation of performance.
How to Apply –
Interested candidates should apply online by 18th August 2022, 6:00 PM.
The shortlisted candidates will be informed by 22nd August 2022 via email to appear in the online interview to be held from 11:00 AM onwards on 25h August 2022.
The position is purely temporary and the decision of the Selection Committee is final.
For any query, you may contact PI by email: [email protected].
Please upload copies of the following documents –
- B.Sc. marksheet/degree and M.Sc. marksheet/degree certificate (if applicable). Provisional marksheet/certificate is admissible.
- Signed biodata.
- Document indicating prior experience in animal handling, if any.
Regional Centre for Biotechnology,
3rd Milestone, Faridabad-Gurgaon Expressway
NCR Biotech Science Cluster, Faridabad,
Faridabad – 121001, (Haryana).
Ph – 0129-2848800.
Fellowship – Rs. 16,000/- (Consolidated) per month
Essential Qualifications –
- B.Sc. or M.Sc. in Life Sciences / Biotechnology / related field, with a minimum of 70% marks or equivalent grade with some animal handling experience. The candidate is expected to show a strong work ethic, meticulous record keeping and possess good communication and interpersonal skills.
Desirable Qualifications –
- Practical knowledge of basic molecular biology and laboratory techniques such as PCR, gel electrophoresis, western blotting, microtomy etc. are preferred.
- Basic computational skills such as working knowledge of MS Office applications (MS Excel, MS Word, MS Power Point) is needed.
Editor’s Note – RCB BSc MSc Jobs For Biotech, Life Sciences – Apply Online. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Telegram, Facebook and Instagram.