NIPER Ahmedabad Research Fellow Job For MSc & MTech
NIPER Ahmedabad Research Fellow Job For MSc & MTech. National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education & Research, Ahmedabad Junior Research Fellow Job. Interested and eligible applicants can check out all of the details on the same below –
This job expires in
National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research- Ahmedabad
(Department of Pharmaceuticals, Ministry of Chemicals and Fertilizers, Govt. of India)
Palaj, Opposite Air Force Station, Gandhinagar-382355, Gujarat, India
RECRUITMENT OF JRF IN SPONSORED RESEARCH PROJECT
Applications are invited from the eligible candidates for one Junior Research Fellow (JRF) position in a DSTSERB-sponsored project to be undertaken at the Department of Biotechnology, NIPER- Ahmedabad. The position is temporary for one year and will co-terminus with the project. If the JRF fulfils the institute criteria, admission to PhD through NIPER entrance may be considered. The requisite qualification & experience etc., are given below.
Name of the Post – Junior Research Fellow
No. of Posts – 01
Name of the Project – Developing novel targeted therapeutics for t(8;21) acute myeloid
Project-Coordinator and Principal Investigator – Dr. Amit Mandoli, Assistant Professor (Department of Biotechnology) Email: [email protected].
Duration –; One year
Funding Agency – DST – SERB, Government of India.
How to Apply –
Interested candidates should send their applications strictly in the attached application format via email to the Registrar, NIPER-A ([email protected]) with a copy to the Principal investigator on Email id ([email protected]) on or before 21st August 2022. Please write “Application for RA” in the subject line of the email. The open interview (offline/online) will be held on Monday, 22nd August 2022, from 11.30 AM onwards.
- Original certificates and self-attested copies of all certificates need to be presented before the interview for verification.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
- Canvassing in any form will lead to disqualification of candidature.
- The application should be strictly according to the attached format.
- The Last date for receiving of application is 21st August 2022.
Mode, Date and time of the Interview Mode – Online/offline, 22nd August 2022, from 11.30 AM onwards.
Salary – Rs. 31000 + HRA as per norms
Job Profile –
The primary focus of the projects is:
- Next-generation sequencing, including RNA-Seq, ChIP-Seq, HiC, HiChIP etc
- CRISPR assays in cell lines
- Proteomic profiling of patient biopsy and cell lines using Mass spectrometry
- Generation of tumoriods/organoids
Essential Qualifications –
- M.Sc./M.Tech/MPharm or equivalent degree in /Biotechnology/Life Sciences/ Bioinformatics or Equivalent with minimum of 60% marks in degree.
- Candidates having experience in Next generation sequencing assays such as RNA-Seq, ChIP-seq, Molecular biology, Bioinformatics, Animal handling, Cell culture, 3D tumour models, Proteomics and Mass spectrometry, and CRISPR-Cas9 assays would be preferred.
- NET/GATE qualification is desirable.
Editor’s Note: NIPER Ahmedabad Research Fellow Job For MSc & MTech. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Telegram, Facebook and Instagram.