IQVIA Jobs Bengaluru For BSc Life Sciences, Apply Online
IQVIA Jobs Bengaluru For BSc Life Sciences, Apply Online. Interested and eligible applicants can check out all of the details on the same below
Name of the Post – Assoc Lab Project Svs Mgr
Primary Location – Bangalore, India
Req ID – R1291012
Job Description Summary
Under general direction, manage all laboratory aspects of assigned clinical trial projects for a Customer or a specific program for a Customer. May have responsibility for a specific Customer, drug program, indication or drug compound. Acts as the main point of contact for the Customer after study award and throughout the entire study lifecycle (startup, maintenance, closeout). Ensures work is conducted in line with standard operating procedures, policies and good practices.
- Study Setup and Planning:
- Facilitate seamless study set-up including Protocol and Budget review, leading meetings, developing and implementing project plans, milestones, risk, issues and action logs. Partner with Study Setup team to ensure quality database set-up, and oversee the preparation of protocol-specific documentation. Will prepare and present protocol-specific materials at Kick Off and Investigator meetings
- May participate in the proposal and business development process including bid defence meetings. Support development of Customer standards
- Study Activity Monitoring and Closeout:
- Will monitor the Project Management Plan, timelines and deliverables, manage study documentation throughout the Project lifecycle including filing into eTMF, oversee study monitoring and reporting, and conduct meetings to meet the needs of the Study and Customer requirements
- Will manage study scope changes and budget monitor quality of the study and any service-related issues, implementing changes as required. Lessons learnt will be reviewed and shared
- Proactive Lines of Communication:
- Build and own the Customer relationship, facilitate communication, and collaborate with all operational areas within the company
- Will serve as an escalation point for study-level issues and will coordinate and triage study-specific issues
- Coordinates customer survey follow-up and ongoing health checks to support Customer relationship building
- Meetings, Initiatives and Training Activities:
- Will represent the company at Investigator meetings and other internal/external face-to-face meetings. Will participate in audits and inspections as required
- Will provide study training to sites, CRAs and customers
- Will establish regular lines of communication with sites to manage ongoing project expectations and issues. Will participate in improvement projects as needed
- Will assist in the training of less experienced staff.
- Bachelor’s Degree Life Sciences and/or related field Pref Or
- Other Equivalent combinations of education, training and experience may be accepted in lieu of a degree.
- 2+ years of clinical or research industry experience, including 1-year project management / project set-up experience Pref Or
- Equivalent combination of education, training and experience
- Strong interpersonal and customer management skills.
- Working understanding of medical and clinical research terminology.
- Working knowledge of Project Management processes, the company laboratory processes, and/or equivalent working knowledge of central laboratory operations (kits/supplies, logistics, laboratory operations, specimen storage, data reporting and transfers, site alerts, etc.) preferred.
- Demonstrated computer proficiency with Microsoft Office and the company systems, or equivalent experience with similar Centralized Laboratory systems preferred.
- Experience in successfully leading Phase I-IV clinical trials preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced environment while possessing strong organizational skills and a demonstrated ability to meet deadlines.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills including good command of English language. In certain geographies where communication in local language is desired (e.g. Japan, China), excellent command of local language with reasonable proficiency in English preferred.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with coworkers, managers and customers.
Editor’s Note: IQVIA Jobs Bengaluru For BSc Life Sciences, Apply Online. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Telegram, Facebook and Instagram.