Govt NDDB Analyst Vacancy For MSc Life Sciences – Apply Online
Govt NDDB Analyst Vacancy For MSc Life Sciences – Apply Online. Junior Analyst Vacancy at National Dairy Development Board. NDDB is hiring Biological, Life Sciences, Bioinformatics and Biotech for junior analyst vacancy. Interested candidates can check out all of the details on the same below
This job expires in
Name of the Position – Junior Analyst (Animal Breeding)-GBRC Genomics Project
No. of Positions – 01
Description – NDDB offers an excellent work environment with considerable freedom for innovative activities and also provides great learning opportunities to work in teams of individuals who are highly qualified, competent and committed to the organisational objectives.
Job Category – Animal Breeding
Designation – Junior Analyst
Location – Anand, Gujarat and the candidate should be willing to work anywhere in India.
Age Limit – Candidates above 30 years of age as on 01 August 2022 need not apply.
Profile Summary – Responsible for receipt of bovine samples (blood/semen/any tissue), data entry, Isolation of DNA, microarray genotyping, downstream processing and quality assurance, Preparation and maintenance of working and master banks: bioinformatic analysis.
Key Roles & Responsibility –
- Extraction of genomic DNA from animal specimens
- Cataloguing and Maintenance of repository of the banked DNA, tissue samples, biologicals and their suitable maintenance.
- Microarray genotyping
- Maintaining a Database of DNA and genotypes.
- Data analysis in Linux system using different Whole genome analysis bioinformatic tools
Qualification & Experience –
- M.Sc (any branch of life sciences) Or Min. 4-year degree in Biological sciences/ Bioinformatics/Biotechnology
Other Essential Attributes and Skills
- Experience/awareness of working in a laboratory, basic molecular biology techniques (esp. nucleic acid isolation), Documentation skills, Proficiency in MS Office and general computer usage.
- Fluency in English, good communication and interpersonal skills, and attitude for teamwork.
Duration & Salary –
- The traineeship position is for a period of three years.
- Candidate shall be paid monthly contractual consideration of Rs. 30,000/- (including PF)
- The last date for receiving an updated online application is 16 August 2022.
Editor’s Note: Govt NDDB Analyst Vacancy For MSc Life Sciences – Apply Online. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Telegram, Facebook and Instagram.