Freshers Food Tech Internship 2022 at Govt NDDB, Apply Online
Freshers Food Tech Internship 2022 at Govt NDDB, Apply Online. Freshers Internship at National Dairy Development Board. NDDB is hiring Food Tech & Food Science for intern vacancies. Interested candidates can check out all of the details on the same below
This job expires in
Name of the Position – Intern (Chemical Analysis)
No. of Positions – 03
Description – Chemical Analysis
Job Category – CALF Laboratory
Designation – Intern
Location – Anand
Age Limit – 25 years as on 01 August 2022.
Profile Summary – Chemical & instrumental analysis of Food & Agricultural products, Feed, Processed food, Premixes, Ingredients, Herbals, Minerals and Water. Maintenance of GLP and systems as per ISO 17025.
Key Roles & Responsibility –
- Assist in chemical analysis of compositional & nutritional parameters, residue & contaminants in milk, honey, food, agricultural products, feed, mineral elements and water using conventional and advanced analytical tools.
- Assist in time bound projects / validations / research / survey of Literature.
- Handling and maintaining the integrity of samples during and after analysis
- Calculations & data transfer in a systematic manner.
- Carry out routine quality control to ensure the accuracy of the analysis.
- Preparation of reagents, chemicals, and glassware calibration Intermediate checks of equipment, and reference materials.
- Proper operation, handling & maintenance of equipment including relevant records, log books and periodic verification.
- Follow the practice of 17025:2017 in laboratory operations.
- Ensure compliance with laboratory safety requirements, good housekeeping and maintain required environmental conditions as per test method.
- Any other task assigned by reporting officer and Group head.
Qualification & Experience – Freshers with MTech./MSc./B.Tech./BSc (In any branch of Chemistry, Food Technology, Food Science and Nutrition, Bio-analytical)
Other Essential Attributes and Skills– Planning of work, result-oriented, hardworking, teamwork, customer focus, amicable, essential computer skills.
- Candidates must clearly mention the subject /specialization of their Graduation and PG at the time of registration or else should update their profile before submitting it.
- While applying online on our career site, candidates must update their overall marks in their Graduation/Post-Graduation only in percentage.
- The internship will be for a period of 1 year with a stipend of Rs.15,000/month for Post Graduates and Rs.12,000/month for Under Graduates.
- The last date for receiving the updated online application is 26 August 2022.
Editor’s Note: Freshers Food Tech Internship 2022 at Govt NDDB, Apply Online. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Telegram, Facebook and Instagram.