CSIR-NCL BSc Microbiology Job Openings – Apply Online
CSIR-NCL BSc Microbiology Job Openings – Apply Online. NCL Pune is hiring BSc microbiology candidates for technician positions. Interested and eligible candidates check out all of the details below –
This Job Expires In –
CSIR-NATIONAL CHEMICAL LABORATORY
Division: NATIONAL COLLECTION OF INDUSTRIAL MICRO-ORGANISMS (NCIM)
Applications are invited online for filling up positions on a purely temporary basis, in the prescribed proforma. The details of the Sponsored Project under which engagement is proposed to be made are as under.
Job Name – Technician
No. of Posts – 02
Project Code No. – TSP024126
Name of the Project – Technical Services : NCIM
Name of Sponsoring Agency – NCL
Division – NATIONAL COLLECTION OF INDUSTRIAL MICRO-ORGANISMS (NCIM)
Age – 50 years
Duration – The engagement will be originally for six months, which may be extended or curtailed depending upon the period of the tenure of the sponsored project as well as/ or performance or conduct of the appointee, as the case may be. The engagement will be totally short-term and shall not be CSIR/NCL appointment, temporary or otherwise, as well as shall not entitlethe appointee to any right/claim whatsoever, implicit or explicit, for his/her consideration against any type of CSIR/NCL post/fellowship.
How to Apply
- Eligible candidates are required to apply ONLINE only via our website.
- Link to the website – http://jobs.ncl.res.in.
- Details can be read in the section Jobs Vacancies: https://www.ncl-india.org
- The candidate should have a valid email before applying online.
- Scanned images in JPG/JPEG format only.
- The candidate’s Photograph File size should be less than 50 kb.
- The applicant’s Signature File size should be less than 25 kb.
- Readable scanned copies of Mark sheet(SSC, HSC, Graduation, Master, PhD, etc).
- Keep ready a pdf file of all testimonials.
- Read all instructions title ‘How To Apply’ available on the website.
The application should be filled out online before 25/08/2022. Late applications will not be considered.
The prescribed educational qualifications are a bare minimum and merely possessing of same will not entitle candidates to be called for an interview. Where the number of applications received in response to this Notice of engagement is large, it may not be convenient or possible to interview all the candidates. Based on the recommendation of the Screening Committee, the Project Leader may restrict the number of candidates to be called for interviews to reasonable limits after taking into consideration qualifications and experience over and above the minimum qualifications prescribed in the Notice. Therefore, it will be in the interest of the candidates, to mention all their qualifications and experience in the relevant field on the date of advertisement.
The candidates recommended by the Screening Committee to be called for interview
would be notified on the website as well as divisional Notice Board on 26/08/2022
or the candidates may ascertain the information by contacting Mahesh Dharne
email id: [email protected] Contact No: 25902456.
Shortlisted candidates will be required to appear before the Selection Committee for an online interview. For online interviews, a URL link will be provided to the shortlisted candidate later via email on or before 26/08/2022.
The interview will be conducted on 30/08/2022 from 10:00 AM online through a suitable
medium such as Microsoft Teams, Google Meet, Cisco WebEx etc.
No interview call letter will certainly be issued separately.
No TA/DA will certainly be admissible for appearing for the interview. Chosen applicants will need to sign up with duty immediately on receipt of the offer of engagement.
Emoluments – 20000/- + HRA Increment of 15% for 3 years of experience with a maximum ceiling of 4 such revisions i.e up to 12 years of experience
- Essential – BSc degree in Microbiology.
- Desirable experience if any – Minimum 2 years of work experience (after BSc) related to Microbiology. (MSc will not be considered as work experience).
Job requirement –
- Routine work related to Media preparation, maintenance and preservation of microbial strains, and dispatch. Any other work, as assigned.
Editor’s Note: CSIR-NCL BSc Microbiology Job Openings – Apply Online. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Telegram, Facebook and Instagram.