CFTRI Food Tech Vacancy For MSc – Project Associate Job
CFTRI Food Tech Vacancy For MSc – Project Associate Job. CSIR-CFTRI Job Openings. MSc / B.Tech / M.Tech in Food Science, Food Technology Job. Interested and eligible applicants can check out all of the details on the same below –
RECRUITMENT OF PROJECT ASSOCIATE LEVEL -I
ADVERTISEMENT NO. PAT.90 /2022
CSIR – Central Food Technological Research Institute, Mysuru, a constituent National Laboratory of The Council of Scientific & Industrial Research (CSIR), invites applications from eligible candidates for the recruitment of 01 (One) positions of PROJECT ASSOCIATE LEVEL – I tenable at the Department of Food Packaging Technology, CSIR-CFTRI, Mysuru, Karnataka.
Name of the Post – Project Associate Level-I
No. of Posts – 01
Name of the Project – “Temperature distribution and heat penetration studies at the plant of MARKFED CANNERIES, Jalandhar”(SSP-320)
Duration – Initially for a period of 06 MONTHS or till the project is over on a temporary contractual basis.
How to Apply –
Eligible candidates may submit an online application at https://patcell.cftri.res.in along with necessary attachments of the certificates in support of date of birth, caste, qualification/ experience etc. on or before 06-08-2022 under the subject panels Food Science & Technology including Nutrition.Applications of those candidates, which are already in the above subject panels for PROJECT ASSOCIATE LEVEL-I with the above eligibility requirements will be considered by default.
Applications received after the due date of 06-08-2022 will not be considered. The short-listed candidates will be informed about the date of the interview and the venue through e-mail.
CANVASSING IN ANY FORM AND / OR BRINGING IN ANY INFLUENCE, POLITICAL OR OTHERWISE WILL BE TREATED AS A DISQUALIFICATION FOR THE POST APPLIED FOR. INTERIM ENQUIRIES WILL NOT BE ATTENDED TO.
Terms & Conditions –
- Candidates should not have exceeded 35 years of age as of 06-08-2022 i.e. the last date of receiving the applications.
- The engagement of the PROJECT ASSOCIATE LEVEL-I is exclusively for the above mentioned research work.
- The engagement will be contractual and purely on a temporary basis for a period of 08 Months or co-terminus with the project, whichever is earlier.
- The engagement under the externally funded project does not confer any right/claim whatsoever either explicitly or implicitly on the appointee for regular appointment in CSIR-CFTRI, against any post or otherwise under any legal conditions precedent.
- The performance of the Project Staff will be reviewed periodically. In case the performance is not satisfactory, the fellowship could be terminated with one month’s notice or one month’s stipend in lieu thereof.
- No TA/DA will be given to the candidates for attending the interview.
- If already the candidate is working in CSIR-CFTRI “No objection certificate” from the PI is mandatory at the time of the interview.
Essential Qualifications – M.Sc. / B. Tech / M. Tech in Food Science, Food Technology or Allied subject.
Desirable Experiences – Knowledge of food processing.
Emoluments – Rs. 20,000/- (Rupees Twenty Thousand only) Consolidated per month.
Editor’s Note: CFTRI Food Tech Vacancy For MSc – Project Associate Job. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Telegram, Facebook and Instagram.