NABI Jobs 2022 For SRF & JRF – Attend Walk-In
NABI Jobs 2022 For SRF & JRF – Attend Walk-In. NABI Project Vacancies Available. NABI Research Fellow Recruitment. NABI Vacancies Available for MSc & MTech NABI Vacancies Available Latest. Interested and eligible applicants can check out all of the details on the same below
This job expires in
National Agri-Food Biotechnology Institute (NABI)
(Dept. of Biotechnology, Ministry of Science & Technology, Govt. of India)
Sector-81, Knowledge City, Manauli P.O, S.A.S. Nagar-140306, Punjab, India.
Advertisement no. NABI/5(01)/2011-22-09-Res
Walk-In-Interview for temporary Senior Research Fellow and Junior
National Agri-Food Biotechnology Institute (NABI) is an autonomous Institute under the Department of Biotechnology, Government of India. NABI aims at catalyzing the transformation of the Agri-food sector in India by being a nodal organization for knowledge generation and translational science leading to value-added products based on Agri-Food biotech innovations for improved household nutritional security. Since its inception in 2010, NABI is involved in research activities for Biofortification, the development of designer crops for improved nutrition, providing sustainable and novel solutions for quality food and nutrition, and the development of evidence-based functional foods to counter malnutrition. The food andnutritional Biotechnology division at NABI requires the following research personnel purely on a temporary basis.
Name of the Post – Senior Research Fellow (SRF) – One
No. of Posts – 01
Name of the Project – “Development of amaranth core collection using SSR and SNP markers and evaluation of core set for nutritional, yield traits and abiotic stress tolerance” (GAP-27)
Name of the PT – Dr. Kanthi Kiran Kondepudi, Scientist-E
Contact Details –
Project Investigator – Dr Kanthi Kiran Kondepudi, Scientist E
Email – [email protected]; Contact no. 0172-5221246
Duration – Appointment is a co-terminus with the project along with the availability of funds. It will not exceed the project
Age Limit – 32 years (Relaxation is admissible in the case of SC/ST/OBC/PD and women candidates as per GOI instructions)
Name of the Post – Junior Research Fellow (JRF) – One
No. of Posts – 01
Name of the Project – “Development of Glycoconjugates based site directed fluorescent
sensor for the detection of bacteria”
Name of the PT – Dr. Nitin Kumar Singhal, Scientist-E
Summary – This is a DST-sponsored project and will be undertaken in collaboration with
Duration – The total duration will be from the date of joining or completion of the project
whichever is earlier. The tenure of JRF will be for eight months.
Age Limit – The age limit of applicants will be 28 years. (Relaxation is admissible in the case of SC/ST/OBC/women/physically disabled as per government of India instructions).
Application Procedure & Other Conditions
- All interested candidates may appear for Walk-In-Interview at National Agri-Food Biotechnology Institute located at Knowledge city, Sector-81, Mohali – 140306, Punjab on 30-06-2022 at 09:00 A.M. along with the duly filled application form available on the website www.nabi.res.in.
- Incomplete application forms and applications that are not in proper format may be
- The applications should be submitted strictly as per the prescribed format that can be downloaded from the NABI website.
- Candidates applying for more than one option can give their preference in the same application by ticking multiple options. No need to submit a separate application form for each option.
- Candidates should ensure that information mentioned in the application form is accurate. Once the application form is submitted no further request regarding any changes/ information in the application form will be considered.
- The duly filled application form must be submitted at the time of registration at NABI from 09:00 AM to 10:00 AM on 30-06-2022.
- The candidates must ascertain their eligibility before applying, as ineligible candidates will not be interviewed.
- All the candidates are requested to appear for a Walk-In interview with an application form, experience certificates, publications, and original degree certificates and transcripts.
- Original mark sheets, certificates, award/fellowship, etc must be accomplished for verification at the time of the interview, and attach one set of attested copies of the documents with the application form.
- No TA/DA will be paid for appearing in the interview.
- Canvassing in any form or bringing influence, political or otherwise, will lead to disqualification of the candidate(s).
- Candidates should strictly adhere to guidelines issued by World Health Organization and Centre Govt/State Govt on Covid-19.
For Post II
Essential Qualification –
Postgraduate degree in Basic Science or Graduate/Post Graduate in the professional the course selected through a process described through any one of the
a) Scholars are selected through the National Eligibility Tests-CSIR UGC NET including Lectureship (Assistant Professorship) and GATE.
b) The selection process through National level examinations conducted by Central Government Departments and their agencies and institutions such as DST, DBT, DAE, DOS, DRDO, MHRD, ICAR, ICMR, IIT, IISc, IISER, etc. The qualification prescribed above with two years of research experience.
Desirable Experience – Research training in working with animal and human cell lines, HPLC, Microbiology and molecular biology techniques.
Emoluments – Rs. 35000/- per month Plus HRA as per project.
To perform various research activities such as –
(a) Isolation of protein and amino acid composition analysis
(b) Evaluation of nutritional benefits of protein extracts in cell lines and in animal models of metabolic diseases, nutrigenomics and metagenomics
(c) Assessing bioavailability of micronutrients using cell line model
(d) Assisting in preparing project reports and timely submission to the funding agency
Objectives of the project –
- Evaluating high protein, squalene and high lysine genotype of Amaranth in rodent model of pre-metabolic syndrome
- Evaluating bioavailability of micronutrients (Iron/Zinc) from Amaranth genotypes having contrasting micronutrient levels using Caco2 cell line mode
For Post II
Essential Qualification – Post Graduate Degree in Basic Science OR Graduate /Post Graduate Degree in the professional course selected through a process described by anyone of the following – Scholars who are selected through National Eligibility Tests-CSIR-UGCNET including Lectureship (Assistant Professorship) and GATE Additionally, candidates will be eligible for interview if they have qualified National Level examinations conducted by central government departments and their agencies and institutions such as DST, DBT, DAE, DOS, DRDO, MHRD, ICAR, ICMR, IIT, etc.
Experience – Enthusiastic for research and with a proven track record of research in the area of chemistry/nanoscience/Biochemistry.
Emoluments – Junior Research Fellows will be hired as per emoluments’ guidelines and service conditions notified by DST (OM No. SR/S9/Z-08/2018 dated 30.01.2019) Rs. 31000/ month + HRA)
Editor’s Note: NABI Jobs 2022 For SRF & JRF – Attend Walk-In. NABI Jobs 2022. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Telegram, Facebook and Instagram.