Kemin RA Associate Job For Biochem & Microbiology, Apply Online
Kemin RA Associate Job For Biochem & Microbiology, Apply Online. Kemin Microbiology & Biochemistry jobs at KEMIN. Chennai vacancies. Interested and eligible applicants can check out all of the details on the same below
Name of the Post – RA Associate
Job ID – 2022-8270
# Positions – 1
Location – Chennai
Category – Legal & Regulatory
Position Type – Regular Full-Time
Position Objective –
- To execute on the global regulatory programs in accordance with current global regulations and ensure that Kemin India meets all regulatory obligations in terms of product label requirements and registration of products in the operating countries.
- The incumbent will coordinate the collection of information and documentation and compile it into submissions, license renewals, periodic updates and registration with regulatory agencies and partners worldwide
- The incumbent will be responsible for the review of labelling, leaflets, SPC, product development and manufacturing documents for compliance with regulatory requirements.
- Ensure that a company’s veterinary biological/animal vaccine products comply with the regulations of the regions where they want to distribute them.
- Develop and write clear arguments and explanations for new product licenses and license renewals.
- Monitor and set timelines for license variations and renewal approvals.
- Prepare documents for registration of products in India (Form 12/44/40/8/9), Bangladesh, Sri Lank and Nepal.
- Ensure all product labels are in alignment with the regulations of the country.
- Safe keep confidential documents.
- Provide strategic advice to senior management throughout the development of a new product.
- Review company practices and provide advice on changes to systems.
- Assist in arranging internal and external meetings
- Organize travel arrangements
- Preparation and submission of bills to the finance department
- Ensure that updated SDS and product description sheets are available
- Degree in Biochemistry / Microbiology with 5 to 7 years of experience.
- Knowledge of regulatory aspects related to the food and feed industry is preferable.
Editor’s Note: Kemin RA Associate Job For Biochem & Microbiology, Apply Online. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Telegram, Facebook and Instagram.