JNTBGRI Project Jobs 2022 For Biotech & Botany, Applications Invited. BSc Botany and Biotechnology candidates are encouraged to apply for the project assistant job. Interested and eligible applicants can check out all of the details on the same below –
This Job Expires In –
Notification for the selection of Project Assistant
Name of the Post – Project Assistant
No. of Posts – 01
Name of the Project – ‘Establishment of bamboo Tissue Culture Unit and Expansion of Bamboo Conservatory at JNTBGRI’
Duration of the project – One year
Salary/Fellowship – Rs 19,000/- pm
Essential – B.Sc. Botany / Biotechnology with first-class and with experience in Plant Tissue Culture.
Age – 36 yrs (as of 1st January 2022) Age relaxation for SC/ST and OBC candidates as per Govt. of Kerala rules.
How to Apply –
Interested candidates may appear for walk-in-interview on 30th May 2022, 10 AM at JNTBGRI, Palode.
Terms & Conditions –
- The post is temporary and for 1 year.
- Candidates are required to submit self-attested copies of all the Certificates in support of their claims regarding age, educational qualifications, scheduled caste/scheduled tribe/OBC etc. The original certificates shall be produced for verification before the interview. Those who are not producing any valid document as proof of their qualification
will not be considered for a walk-in-interview.
- The candidate should follow all the protocols in connection with the COVID-19 pandemic, in order to attend the interview.
- The candidates attending the interview should ensure that they fulfill all the eligibility conditions.
- No TA/DA will be paid to attend the interview.
Editor’s Note: JNTBGRI Project Jobs 2022 For Biotech & Botany, Applications Invited. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Telegram, Facebook and Instagram.