DRDO-DRDE JRF Recruitment 2022 – Attend The Walk-In-Interview
DRDO-DRDE JRF Recruitment 2022 – Attend The Walk-In-Interview. DRDO Jobs 2022. MSc Biological Sciences, Zoology, Microbiology, Molecular Biology, Biotechnology, Immunology, Life Sciences Junior Research Fellow Jobs. Interested and eligible applicants can check out all of the details on the same below –
This job expires in
DEFENCE RESEARCH AND DEVELOPMENT ESTABLISHMENT (DRDE)
Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO)
Jhansi Road, Gwalior-474002, (M.P.)
PHONE: 0751-2341550, 2342350, EMAIL: [email protected], [email protected]
Walk-in-Interview for the Award of Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
Defence Research and Development Establishment (DRDE), Gwalior, a premier institute of Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO), invites applications from young and meritorious Indian Nationals who desire to pursue defence-related research as Junior Research Fellow (JRF). Selection will be made on the basis of Walk-in-interview to be held at DRDE.
- DRDO Junior Research Fellow (JRF) –
Name of Fellowship – DRDO Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
Post Code – 01
No. of Posts – 02*
Age – 28 years
Essential Qualification – First class M.Sc. in Biological Stream in Life Sciences / Zoology / Biotechnology / Molecular Biology/Microbiology / Pharmacology / Toxicology / Immunology and National Eligibility Test (NET) qualification conducted by CSIR-UGC NET JRF/LS, MHRD (GATE).
Date of Interview – 02-06-2022 (Thursday)
*Number of vacancies may change as per organizational requirements.
Selection Procedure –
- Stipend (Monthly) – Junior Research Fellow (JRF) – Rs. 31000/- with HRA & medical facilities admissible as per DRDO & National Agency’s research fellowship rules.
- Cutoff Date – Age and Educational qualification will be calculated/determined on the date of the interview. The age limit is relaxable by 5 years for SC/ST, 3 years for OBC candidates and for another category as per Central Govt. Rules
- Essential Educational Qualification – Post Graduate Degree in M.Sc. with first Division in relevant subject discipline and having qualified National Eligibility Test (NET)/(CSIR-UGC NE JRF/LS) / MHRD (GATE).
- Only those candidates who have been awarded a degree/provisional certificate are eligible to apply.
Common Guidelines for DRDO Jobs 2022 –
- JRF: Tenure: Maximum Five Years. The candidate will work initially for the first two years as JRF and will subsequently be upgraded as SRF for the remaining three years. Subject to satisfactory performance to be assessed as per DRDO and National Agency rules providing research fellowship.
- REPORTING TIME is 0930 hrs on the date of the Interview, at Main Gate Reception, DRDE, Jhansi Road, Gwalior-474 002. Latecomers will not be allowed at any cost.
- Written Tests may be conducted for JRFs from 1100hrs-1200hrs. (Depending on the number of candidates appearing on the date of interview) and only qualified candidates will be interviewed on the same day.
- In case of a large no. of students, the interview can be carried to the next day so candidates are requested to prepare accordingly.
- The application form can be downloaded from the website www.drdo.gov.in and online submission at least two mail IDs. (Candidates willing to participate may send the filled application form by email at [email protected], [email protected].
- The form needs to be submitted in both word files and Microsoft Excel files as per the required format.
- While appearing for an interview the candidate is required to submit complete bio-data with a recent passport photograph affixed on the top right corner of the first page and one set of self-attested copies of all degrees/academic qualification certificates/ mark
sheets/experience certificates etc.
- The selected candidate(s) may be allowed to register for PhD with any recognized University/Institution during the tenure of the fellowship.
- Candidate should mention clearly the Position, Post Code & Subject for which he/she wants to appear.
- Candidates will be essentially required to produce original certificates/testimonials w.r-t. qualifications, experience, age & Caste certificate for verification at the time of interview.
- Candidates presently employed in Government Department/PSU’s/Autonomous Bodies will be required to produce NOC from the employer at the time of interview.
- The decision of Director DRDE Gwalior will be final in case of any discrepancy.
- How to reach the venue of the Interview – DRDE is located at least 01KM from Gwalior Railway Station on Jhansi Road Gwalior and LandMark is Hotel Landmark Road & Near FCI Godown.
- Please Note – Electronics items like smartphones/mobile phones/Pen drives/laptops/CD-ROM & any type of Electronics gazettes are not allowed to carry inside DRDE Gwalior Campus.
- Incomplete applications will be rejected during the screening for eligibility.
- Antecedents of the candidate will be verified again at the time of joining if selected.
- Offer of award of Fellowship /Associateship does not confer on the candidates, any right for absorption in DRDO.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending an interview or for joining if selected.
Editor’s Note: DRDO-DRDE JRF Recruitment 2022 – Attend The Walk-In-Interview. DRDO Jobs 2022. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Telegram, Facebook and Instagram.