CSIR-CFTRI Jobs 2022 – Biological Science & Food Tech Apply
CSIR-CFTRI Jobs 2022 – Biological Science & Food Tech Apply. CSIR-CFTRI Job Openings. MSc, MTech & BTech Jobs. Project Jobs. Interested and eligible applicants can check out all of the details on the same below –
RECRUITMENT OF SENIOR PROJECT ASSOCIATE
ADVERTISEMENT NO. PAT.71/2022
CSIR – Central Food Technological Research Institute, Mysuru, a constituent National Laboratory of the Council of Scientific & Industrial Research (CSIR), invites applications from eligible candidates for the recruitment of 01 (One) position of SENIOR PROJECT ASSOCIATE
Name of the Post – Senior Project Associate
No. of Posts – 01
Name of the Project – “Development of Ethylene and Oxygen Scavenger to increase the
shelf life of food products and improve food safety” (HCP-0031)
Duration – Initially for a period of 10 MONTHS or till the project is over on a temporary contractual basis
How to Apply –
Eligible candidates may submit the online application at https://patcell.cftri.res.in along with necessary attachments of the certificates in support of date of birth, caste, qualification/experience etc. on or before 14-05-2022 under the subject panel Food Science and Technology including Nutrition/ Chemistry/ Chemical Engineering/ Biotechnology/ Agricultural Science & Technology / Microbiology/ Biochemistry/ Life Sciences.Applications of those candidates, which are already active in the above panel for SENIOR PROJECT ASSOCIATE with the above eligibility requirements will be considered by default.
Applications received after the due date of 14-05-2022 will not be considered. The short-listed candidates will be informed about the date of the interview and the venue through e-mail.
CANVASSING IN ANY FORM AND / OR BRINGING IN ANY INFLUENCE, POLITICAL OR OTHERWISE WILL BE TREATED AS A DISQUALIFICATION FOR THE POST APPLIED FOR. INTERIM ENQUIRIES WILL NOT BE ATTENDED TO.
Terms & Conditions –
- Candidates should not have exceeded 40 years of age as of 14-05-2022 i.e. the last date of receiving the applications.
- The engagement of the SENIOR PROJECT ASSOCIATE is exclusively for the above mentioned research work.
- The engagement will be contractual and on a purely temporary basis for a maximum period of one year or co-terminus with the project, whichever is earlier.
- The engagement under the externally funded project does not confer any right/claim whatsoever either explicitly or implicitly on the appointee for regular appointment in CSIR-CFTRI, against any post or otherwise under any legal conditions precedent.
- The performance of the Project Staff will be reviewed every six months. In case the performance is not satisfactory, the fellowship could be terminated with one month’s notice or one month’s stipend in lieu thereof.
- No TA/DA will be given to the candidates for attending the interview.
- If already the candidate is working in CSIR-CFTRI “No objection certificate” from the PI is mandatory at the time of the interview.
Essential Qualifications –
- M.Sc. in Food Technology / Chemistry or B.E. or B. Tech in Food Science & Technology / Chemical Engineering with 04 Years experience in research and development in industry or academic organisation
- M.E. or M. Tech in Food Science & Technology with 02 Years experience in research and development in industry or academic organisation OR
- Doctoral Degree in Food Science and Technology / Chemistry / Biological Science or related disciplines.
Emoluments – Rs.42,000/- (Rupees Forty Two Thousand only) consolidated per month.
Editor’s Note: CSIR-CFTRI Jobs 2022 – Biological Science & Food Tech Apply. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Telegram, Facebook and Instagram.