C-DAC Bioinformatics Project Engineer Job Openings With Up to Rs. 10 Lakh PA Pay
C-DAC Bioinformatics Project Engineer Job Openings With Up to Rs. 10 Lakh PA Pay. MSc, BTech, MTech and PhD Bioinformatics, Computational Biology Project Engineer job openings at Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (C-DAC). Interested and eligible applicants can check out all of the details on the same below
This job expires in
Advt. No.: Pune/Cons/02/2022
The Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (C-DAC), is a Scientific Society of the Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology, Government of India. C-DAC has today emerged as a premier R&D organization in ICT&E (Information, Communications Technologies and Electronics) in the country, working on strengthening national technological capabilities in the context of global developments in the field and responding to changes in the market needs in selected foundation areas. C-DAC represents a unique facet working in close junction with MeitY to implement the nation’s policy and pragmatic interventions and initiatives in Information Technology. As an institution for high-end Research and Development (R&D), C-DAC has been at the forefront of the Information, Communications Technologies and Electronics (ICT&E) revolution, constantly building capacities in emerging/enabling technologies and innovating and leveragingits expertise, calibre and skillsets to develop and deploy products and solutions for different sectors of the economy.
C-DAC’s areas of expertise range from R&D work in ICT&E Technologies to Product Development, IP Generation, Technology Transfer and Deployment of Solutions. Primary Thematic or Thrust Areas addressed by C-DAC are –
- High-Performance Computing and Grid & Cloud Computing
- Multilingual Computing & Heritage Computing
- Professional Electronics, VLSI & Embedded Systems
- Software Technologies including FOSS
- Cyber Security & Cyber Forensics
- Health Informatics
- Education & Training
*C-DAC reserves the right w.r.t to pay to be offered to selected candidates based on the norms of C-DAC
Only online applications will be considered.
General Terms & Conditions
- Above mentioned positions are on contract for a fixed duration and against approved projects.
- The positions/requirements are purely on a contract basis on consolidated emoluments, initially for a period of 3 years or up to the duration of the project whichever is less. The term of the contract may be considered for extension for a further period based on the performance of the employee & requirements and the duration of the project. However, C-DAC reserves the right to terminate the contract even during the agreed contract period or extended contract period, without assigning any reason or by giving 45 days prior notice or salary in lieu thereof.
- Duration of projects also may vary as per requirements. However, based on organizational requirements, the selected employee may be assigned to other projects also.
The positions are time-bound, co-terminus with the Project and are purely contractual in nature for a specified duration. The candidates engaged under this shall be on contract and shall not derive any right or claim to have a regular post/ appointment in C-DAC.
1. Qualification –
- All the qualifying qualifications should be regular course(s) from AICTE/UGC approved/recognized universities/Deemed Universities/Institutes. The courses offered by autonomous institutions should be recognized as equivalent to the relevant courses approved/recognized by the Association of Indian Universities (AIU)/UGC/AICTE. And for such autonomous institute’s course (s) submission of an equivalency certificate is mandatory at the time of the interview.
- Wherever CGPA/OGPA or letter (A, A +) grade in a qualifying degree is awarded, an equivalent percentage of marks should be indicated in the application form as per norms adopted by the respective University/Institute. Candidates are required to obtain a certificate to this effect from the respective University / Institute, which shall be required at the time of the interview.
2. Experience –
Only those experiences which are relevant and acquired after the passing date of the qualifying qualification will be considered. The decision of C-DAC in this regard will be final and binding to applicants.
Years of experience, over and above the maximum range notified in the advertisement, will not be considered for calculating higher pay.
3. Relaxation/ Age Limit –
a) Applicants belonging to reserved category (SC/ST/OBC) / physically challenged/Ex-servicemen would be eligible for relaxations according to the Government of India norms.
b) Government employees will be eligible for relaxation in age by 5 years including other age relaxations as applicable.
c) The cut-off date for ascertaining the age and experience will be the Last Date of submission of the Application: i.e. May 22, 2022 (up to 18:00 hrs.).
4. Selection Process for online applications –
Mode of Selection –
If applications are received in large numbers, there will be a written test, as deemed fit by C-DAC management. Management reserves the right to change/modify the selection process at any time, during the process, at its discretion. The decision of the management will be final and binding.
- The qualification and experience prescribed, are the minimum requirements and possession of the same does not automatically make the candidates entitled to be called for written tests and/or selection processes.
- There will be an initial screening based on the academic records and other parameters declared in the online application and only those screened-in candidates will be considered for the further selection process.
- The management reserves the right to increase the minimum eligibility criteria/cut off limits, in the event of the number of applicants is more, for any post(s), at its discretion. Candidates will be selected on the basis of their academic credentials, experience profile, written test marks (if any), performance in the interview and such other selection processes/parameters, as adopted and deemed fit by management.
- Mere fulfilment of the above-mentioned qualifications etc. does not entitle a candidate to be called for a written/skill test/ interview. Where the number of applications received in response to an advertisement is large, it may not be convenient or possible for C-DAC to call all the candidates to participate in the selection process. C-DAC may restrict the number of candidates to be called to participate in the interview/selection process to a reasonable limit, on the basis of qualifications and experience higher than that of the minimum prescribed in the advertisement. The candidates should, therefore, furnish all the qualifications and experience possessed in the relevant field, over and above the minimum qualifications prescribed.
5. Application fees –
- A non-refundable application fee of Rs. 500/- is payable for applying for the posts, which is to be paid by the candidates by online payment, using debit/credit cards during the online application process at the C-DAC website.
- No fees shall be payable by candidates belonging to SC/ST/PWD /EWS category.
- Female applicants are also exempted from the application fee.
- Candidates may take note that no cheque, DD or cash will be accepted towards the payment of application fees.
- Application Fee once paid will not be refundable under any circumstances.
6. Important Notes –
- Candidates who are applying for multiple posts should submit a separate application for each post, along with separate application fees.
- In case of ambiguity/dispute arises on account of interpretation in a version other than English, the English version will prevail.
- Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification for selection.
- Candidates are not required to send the printout of the application or any other documents in hard copy to C-DAC.
- Interview Call Letters, other correspondences (if any) etc. will be sent to candidates only through email to the email id provided in their online application. No hard copy will be sent.
- The mere issue of an Interview call letter to the candidate will not imply acceptance of candidature or selection for the post.
- In the case of internal candidates, please note that the finally selected candidates will have to resign from the current services and join the selected post as fresh employees.
- All queries pertaining to recruitment including the selection process should be addressed to our Recruitment Team only through firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Kindly note that we have not authorized any agent/ agency for representing C-DAC for anything related to recruitment or its processes.
- The number of vacancies may increase/decrease based on the requirements of C-DAC and such changes will be made by C-DAC without any notice.
- C-DAC reserves the right to cancel or introduce any Personal Interview/another selection process. C-DAC also reserves the right to cancel/restrict/curtail/enlarge the recruitment process and/or the selection process without any notice and without assigning any reasons.
- It is the responsibility of the candidates to assess/her own eligibility for the post for which he/she is applying in accordance with the advertisement. In case, it is found at any point time in future during the process of selection or even after the appointment that the candidate was not eligible as per the prescribed qualification, experience etc, which could not be found at the time of selection due to whatever circumstances, his/her candidature/appointment shall be liable to be cancelled/terminated as the case may be without giving any notice.
- Reservation for EWSs shall be applicable as per the DOPT OM No. 36039/1/2019-Estt (Res) Dated January 19, 2019.
- The candidates applying under the EWSs category are required to submit the Economically Weaker Section’s Certificate in the format prescribed by the Government of India, Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievance & Pension Department of Personnel and Training vide OM No.36039/1/2019-Estt (Res) dated 31.01.2019. The format is available on the website www.persmin.nic.in
- C-DAC reserves the right to fill up the post or increase/decrease the number of posts or even cancel the whole or part of the process of recruitment without assigning any reason thereof.
- All the posts will be filled as per the applicable Recruitment Rules or guidelines of C-DAC.
- These posts are transferable to another department.
- Selected candidates will be eligible to apply for different/higher posts, on contract on a consolidated pay basis, against internal notifications issued by C-DAC, if any from time to time.
- Application Fees once paid shall not be refunded under any circumstances.
- The candidates are advised to visit the C-DAC website regularly. Notice/ information, Corrigendum, Extension etc., if any, shall be published on our website www.cdac.in only.
- No TA/DA shall be paid for attending a written examination/ interview.
7. How to apply –
- Before filling out the online application form, Candidates should read the General Terms and Conditions carefully.
- Candidates should read all the eligibility parameters and ensure that he/she is eligible for the post before starting to apply online.
- Candidate should have a valid email id and mobile no. which should remain valid & active till the completion of the selection process.
- While applying online Candidates can click on the Apply button provided against each position for which he/she wish to apply.
- Fill in all the details in the application form at the appropriate places.
- After filling all the details in the online application form click on Submit button.
- The required Application fee is to be paid by the applicant either through online payment or using debit/credit cards during the online application process at the C-DAC website. It is advised to print and keep the transaction details for your own records.
- Candidates should scan their photographs in .jpg format (not more than 400 KB) and keep them ready before starting to apply online for uploading.
- Candidate should upload their resume in PDF format (Not more than 500 KB)
- A unique application number will be generated by the system, please note this application number for future reference and use. Candidates can take a print of the application form and keep it with them for their own records.
- No hard copy/printed applications should be sent to C-DAC. Incomplete and defectively filled online forms shall be rejected straightway and no subsequent correspondences will be entertained in this regard.
- Candidate working in Government/PSUs/Govt. Autonomous bodies should also apply online in advance and print of the application form, duly filled, and signed, should be forwarded through the proper channel to the Head of HRD /Manager, HRD of C-DAC, Pune.
- Those who are not forwarding their application through proper channels are required to produce a ‘No objection certificate (NOC)’ from their current employer at the time of the interview, if called for, failing which they will not be permitted to attend the interview.
|Post||Project Engineer ( 0-4 years’ experience ) – Bio Informatics|
|No. of Posts||2|
|Age||34 years as on last date of application|
|Educational Qualification||First Class (60% or equivalent CGPA) BE/ B. Tech in Bioinformatics/Computational Biology/Scientific Computing/Modeling & Simulation
First Class (60% or equivalent CGPA) M. Sc. – Bioinformatics/Computational Biology/Scientific Computing/Modeling & Simulation
ME /M. Tech in Bioinformatics/Computational Biology/Scientific Computing/Modeling & Simulation
Ph. D in Bioinformatics/Computational Biology/Computational Chemistry /Scientific Computing/Modeling & Simulation
|Post Qualification relevant Experience||0- 4 years post qualification relevant experience.|
|Salary||* Appx. Rs. 7,27,440 to Rs. 10,03,440 based on education, post qualification relevant experience, expertise, role etc.|
Las Date– 22nd May 2022
Editor’s Note: C-DAC Bioinformatics Project Engineer Job Openings With Up to Rs. 10 Lakh PA Pay. C-DAC Bioinformatics Project Engineer 2022. C-DAC Bioinformatics Project Engineer. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Telegram, Facebook and Instagram.