ZSI JRF Zoology & Life Sciences Recruitment – Applications Invited
ZSI JRF Zoology & Life Sciences Recruitment – Applications Invited. MSc Zoology, Life Sciences junior research fellow job at the Zoological Survey of India. Interested and eligible applicants can check out all of the details on the same below
This job expires in
Government of India
Ministry of Environment Forests & Climate Change
Zoological Survey of India
M- Block New Alipore
Science and Engineering Research Board (SERB) funded project “Barcoding free living
protozoan ciliates from the conserved aquatic ecosystems of Himachal Pradesh, India”
Name of the Post – Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
No. of Posts – 01
Duration – one year (No extension).
Fellowship – Rs. 31000 + HRA*
*Fellowship will be as per the SERB rules and regulations. If candidates are not found
as per SERB guidelines, the fellowship will be Rs. 16000-18000 + HRA.
Educational Qualifications – Postgraduate degree in Zoology/Life Sciences/ or equivalent from a recognized University.
Desirable Qualifications – Experience in handling protozoans from the riverine/ wetlands/ forests region, field survey, field photography, molecular biology techniques- DNA isolation, PCR, Phylogenetic analyses, bioinformatics.
How to Apply –
Interested andeligible candidates are requested to send the duly filled application by
email to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 20th January 2022 for the posts of Junior Research Fellow in the project entitled “Barcoding free living protozoan ciliates from
the conserved aquatic ecosystems of Himachal Pradesh, India” at the Zoological Survey
of India, Head Qtrs., ‘M’ Block, New Alipore, Kolkata-700053, West Bengal, India.
Date & Place of Interview – Online mode, the link will be sent to the selected candidates
for appearing in an interview.
General Instructions –
- The above post is purely temporary and co-terminus with the project.
- The upper age limit shall not be more than 28 years as of 20th Jan 2022. The age
limit may be relaxed as per Government of India rules and regulations).
- Candidates should email the duly filled-in application with attested scan copies of testimonials of qualifications, experience, date of birth etc. along with copies of mark sheets of all examinations. All original documents should be produced at the time of joining.
- The offer of appointment to the candidates will be on a purely contractual basis
for one year and may be terminated any time if not found suitable.
- The selected candidate needs to join immediately or at a short notice.
- The application form can be downloaded from the Zoological Survey of India
- The Director, Zoological Survey of India reserves the right to select or rejection of any candidature and cancellation of the interview.
- Candidates may send an electronic copy of their duly filled application form by
e-mail to email@example.com mentioning the SERB project in the subject line.
- Incomplete application forms/applications with misrepresented facts will not be
Contact Details of Principal Investigator –
Dr. Santosh Kumar, Scientist D, Protozoology
Section, Zoological Survey of India, M Block New
Alipore, Kolkata 700 053, West Bengal, India.
Editor’s Note: ZSI JRF Zoology & Life Sciences Recruitment – Applications Invited. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Telegram, Facebook and Instagram.