NIPER-AHM Project Recruitment With Up to Rs. 54,000 pm Pay
NIPER-AHM Project Recruitment With Up to Rs. 54,000 pm Pay. National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education & Research, Ahmedabad Jobs. Interested and eligible applicants can check out all of the details on the same below –
This job expires in
National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research- Ahmedabad
(Department of Pharmaceuticals, Ministry of Chemicals and Fertilizers, Govt. of India)
Palaj, Opposite Air Force Station, Gandhinagar-382355, Gujarat, India
RECRUITMENT OF RA and JRF IN GSBTM SPONSORED RESEARCH PROJECT
(Project No: GSBTM/JD(R&D)/618/21-22/1222)
Applications are invited from the eligible candidates for a Research Associate (RA) and Junior Research Fellow (JRF) position in a GSBTM funded project to be undertaken at the Department of Biotechnology, NIPERAhmedabad. The positions are temporary, and the job offer will be initially for one year that can be extended further for two more years based on the performance and will be co-terminus with the project. If the JRF fulfils the institute criteria, admission in PhD through NIPER entrance may be considered. The requisite qualification & experience etc., are given below.
Name of the Posts – Research Associate (RA) and Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
No. of Posts–
- RA (1 Post)
- JRF (1 Post)
Name of the Project – Characterization of Transcriptional Landscape and Its Functional
Role in Gingivo-Buccal Oral Squamous Cell Carcinoma for Targeted Drug Discovery
Name of the Project-Coordinator and Principal Investigator –
Dr. Amit Mandoli
Assistant Professor (Department of Biotechnology)
Email – email@example.com.
Funding Agency – Gujarat State Biotechnology Mission (GSBTM), Gujarat
- RA – Rs. 47000 + HRA as per GSBTM norms (1st Year), 49000 + HRA (2nd Year), 54000 + HRA (3rd Year)
- JRF – Rs. 31000 + HRA as per GSBTM norms (1st and 2nd year), and 35000 + HRA for 3rd year
Desirables Qualification and Experience –
- PhD in Bioinformatics/Biotechnology/Life Sciences/ or Equivalent with good publications
- The candidate should have experience in RNA sequencing data analysis/NGS data analysis/R/Python or organoid culture/animal handling/cell culture/Molecular biology/CRISPR-Cas9 assays.
- M.Sc./M.Tech/Masters degree in Bioinformatics /Biotechnology/Life Sciences/or Equivalent with minimum 60% marks in degree.
- Candidate should have experience in RNA-seq data analysis/Mol bio/organoid culture/ Animal handling/Cell culture.
- NET/GATE qualification is desirable.
How to Apply –
Interested candidates should send their applications strictly in the attached application format via email to the Registrar, NIPER-A (firstname.lastname@example.org) with a copy to the Principal investigator on Email id (email@example.com) on or before 1st February 2022. Please write “Application for RA/JRF” in the subject line of the email.
Date and time of the Interview – Shortlisted candidates would be intimated by e-mail for the interview.
Application Instructions –
- Original certificates and self-attested copies of all certificates need to be presented before the interview for verification.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
- Canvassing in any form will lead to disqualification of candidature.
- The application should be strictly according to the attached format.
Editor’s Note: NIPER-AHM Project Recruitment With Up to Rs. 54,000 pm Pay. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Telegram, Facebook and Instagram.