Medical Surveillance Trainee Jobs at IQVIA, Apply Online
Medical Surveillance Trainee Jobs at IQVIA, Apply Online. Interested and eligible applicants can check out all of the details on the same below
Name of the Post – Medical Surveillance Trainee
Primary Location – Bangalore, India
Job ID – R1255427
Under supervision, Support Medical Surveillance Specialist to provide a wide range of medical surveillance support (including monitoring of clinical laboratory data for subjects in clinical studies and composing medical narratives and interfacing with investigator sites.)
- Under Supervision evaluating and analyzing laboratory results on a daily basis, from sponsor designated central laboratory and/or data management system
- Under Supervision conduct the monitoring of Laboratory safety parameters for each patient at every site throughout clinical drug trial
- Under Supervision conducts preliminary review of laboratory results relative to established protocol-specific reference range guidelines
- Follow established procedure for comparing current results with prior laboratory values to identify trends or potentially clinically significant increases/decreases, Under supervision, contacts the investigator site for pertinent additional clinical assessment, and consults with Sponsor/IQVIA physicians for medical evaluation of case, as needed
- Under supervision, reviews and evaluates retest results, initiates contact with investigative site, if appropriate. Composes telephone reports documenting site contact or raise queries in eDC platforms to include all clinically relevant information
- Distributes according to scheme designated at Project inception
- Attends project team meetings, as needed
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or equivalent Life Sciences or allied health sciences, ie pharmacy, biochemistry, microbiology, biotechnology, nursing, biotechnology, medical laboratory sciences, physiotherapy
- High School Diploma or equivalent health care ie medical (allopathy, homoeopathy,Ayurveda), or dentistry,
- 0 to 1 year of relevant experience.
- equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
- Knowledge of medical/scientific terminology;
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with coworkers, managers and clients
- Ability to work independently and within a matrix team environment required;
- Ability to handle management and/or personnel issues of low complexity;
- Must have strong written and verbal communication skills; Effective skill in using MS Office applications, i.e. Outlook, Word, Excel,
- Strong technical ability to comprehend and integrate scientific data from a
variety of sources;
Editor’s Note: Medical Surveillance Trainee Jobs at IQVIA, Apply Online. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Telegram, Facebook and Instagram.