inStem Biological Sciences Project Scientist With Rs. 56,000 pm Pay
inStem Biological Sciences Project Scientist With Rs. 56,000 pm Pay. PhD Biological Sciences project scientist vacancy. Interested and eligible applicants can check out all of the details on the same below
Advertisement No. inStem/Temp/1/2022
Advertisement about open positions of Project Scientist – I in Translational platforms for discovery, repurposing, and clinical development for COVID-19 therapeutics
Applications are invited for the post of Project Scientist I to work on exciting projects related to understanding the mechanisms of virus inhibition pertaining to vaccine responses and small molecule inhibitors
Name of position – Project Scientist – I
No. of positions – 01
Age Limit – 35
Location – Institute for Stem Cell Science and Regenerative Medicine (inStem)
How to apply –
Interested applicants should apply online in the portal. The following documents should be uploaded along with the application as a single PDF –
- CV (with the names and contact details of at least two scientific referees)
- Cover letter and a statement of research interest (~400 words).
- Any issues while applying may be addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Incomplete applications will not be considered. Shortlisted applicants will be invited for an online
interview which may comprise multiple rounds to assess the candidate’s fit for the position.
- Last date of submission of applications – 25th January 2022
- Note – No selection will be made if suitable candidates are not identified.
Monthly Emolument – ₹ 56,000 + 24% HRA
Job description –
- Perform hands-on laboratory work, independently or together with colleagues.
- Responsible for carrying out as well as supervising laboratory tests such as virus
neutralization, virus titre determination, and RT-PCR to produce reliable and reproducible
- Given the nature of work, need to work with care with infectious agents and following
appropriate biosafety regulatory guidelines.
- Ensuring availability of all paper and electronic records etc. Submitting weekly reports to
one’s reporting authority.
- Design, validate, document and troubleshoot laboratory experiments
- Responsible for analysing and interpreting data using appropriate statistical methods
- Keep updating on the virology of SARS-CoV-2 especially the evolution of the newer strains
- Maintaining strict adherence to timeliness/punctuality scheduled in advance
- Provide timely and professional reports to clients
Minimum Qualification Required –
Doctoral Degree in Science or Master Degree in Engineering and Technology from a recognised University or equivalent
- PhD in biological sciences, preferably infection biology
- Prior experience in infectious disease, either virology or immunology experience in working with pathogenic micro-organisms (BSL-2, BSL-3) is highly desirable
- Excellent written and verbal communication required with exceptional organizational skills
- Knowledge in the use of personal computers and their applications
Editor’s Note: inStem Biological Sciences Project Scientist With Rs. 56,000 pm Pay. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Telegram, Facebook and Instagram.