AIIMS Delhi Non-Medical Research Job With Rs. 47,000 pm Pay
AIIMS Delhi Non-Medical Research Job With Rs. 47,000 pm Pay. PhD/ MTech Genetic Engineering/ Molecular Biology/Microbiology/ Life Sciences/ Stem Cell Biology/ Biotechnology candidates apply for non-medical research associate job. Interested and eligible applicants can check out all of the details on the same below
This job expires in
ALL INDIA INSTITUTE OF MEDICAL SCIENCES
Ansari Nagar New Delhi -110029
Applications are invited for the various posts in DBT funded Projects
Name of the Post – Research Associate
No. of Posts – 01
Name of the Project – Development of a high throughput genome editing pipeline based on an orthologous CRISPR/Cas9 system (FnCas9) and its application in the generation of 3D organoids for disease modelling and correction (BT-1970)
Duration – Till 03.04.2022
Age Limit – Up to 40 years
How to Apply –
Shortlisted candidates will be called for online and telephonic interviews. The interview date and time will be communicated individually to the suitable candidates by email
- During this period the appointment of a candidate may be terminated at any time by one month’s notice given by either side, viz the appointee or the appointing authority without assigning any reason or pay in lieu of notice by which it falls short of one month. However, if the scheme is terminated before the expiry of duration his/her services shall automatically stand terminated without any notice.
- His/her appointment is for this scheme is contractual only and does not entitle him to an appointment or subsequent absorption in another project or in the institute. In case, however, he/she is selected for another post in a project or in the institute or outside, he will have to resign from his/her present post by giving one month notice or one month pay.
- Private practice of any kind is not allowed.
- The appointment is subject to the production of the original degree/certificate in proof of educational qualification, experience and age.
- If he/she accepts the offer on the above condition, he/she should report himself to duty immediately but not later than the time limit of 30 days after the appointment.
- Salary as per DBT guidelines adapted and being followed by AIIMS Research Section
- Last date for receiving the applications – 31-01-2022
- Candidates must have a Letter of recommendation from their previous institute/head/guide.
- Candidates settled in Delhi and nearby locations will be preferred.
- The candidate will be evaluated on the basis of their knowledge, experience, determination, sincerity and motivation to pursue research.
- Interested candidates can send their resume – Stem Cell Facility
(DBT-Centre of Excellence for Stem Cell Research), All India Institute of Medical Sciences
New Delhi 110029, India; Ph. +91-11- 26593085, 26596649 (O) Email ID –firstname.lastname@example.org.
Type & Monthly emoluments – Non-Medical Rs. 47000 + (HRA permissible as per DBT rule)
Essential Qualifications – MD/MS/MDS/Ph.D in Genetic Engineering/ Molecular Biology/Microbiology/ Life Sciences/ Stem Cell Biology/ Biotechnology OR ME/M.Tech degree in Life Science/ Biotechnology/ Genetic Engineering/ Molecular Biology with 3 year
research/teaching experience with at least one research paper in SCI journal
- Experience in Gene editing, gene cloning, Stem Cell Biology or Animal Tissue Culture.
Experience – Experience in Gene editing, gene cloning, Stem Cell Biology or Animal Tissue
Research Associate responsibilities include the following – Conduct literature reviews, collect and analyze data, prepare materials for submission to granting agencies and foundations and mentoring junior researchers and PhD students.
Editor’s Note: AIIMS Delhi Non-Medical Research Job With Rs. 47,000 pm Pay. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Telegram, Facebook and Instagram.