WII Project Associate Jobs For PhD Life Sciences, Zoology
WII Project Associate Jobs For PhD Life Sciences, Zoology. PhD Life Sciences, Widlife sciences, Zoology Senior Research Fellow job opening. Interested and eligible applicants can check out all of the details on the same below:
This job expires in
Advt. No. WII/MP-RWS/VPU/2021
W A L K – I N – I N T E R V I E W for engaging Senior Project Associate on
Name of the Post – Senior Project Associate
No. of Posts – 01
Name of the Project – Assessment and Documentation of select insect taxa in Ratapani Wildlife Sanctuary, Madhya Pradesh
Age – Not exceeding 40 years as of the date of interview. Upper age limit in case of applicants belonging to SC/ST/OBC categories may be relaxed as per the rules
Duration – Twelve (12) months
Location of Project sites – Ratapani Wildlife Sanctuary, Madhya Pradesh
Mode of Selection and other terms & conditions –
- The candidates are required to submit their duly filled-in application form in PDF format with self-attested true copies of DOB certificate, copies of all required educational qualifications, mark sheets and research experience (Graduation, Post-Graduation & Ph. D) by email to email@example.com on or before 20th October 2021. If any of these above-mentioned documents are incomplete, then they will not be considered.
- The applications received after the due date will not be considered.
- The shortlisted candidates will be informed through email/WII website notification for an online interview, which will be held on 28th October 2021 from 1000 hrs onward. The selection will be made based on the recommendation of the Interview Panel. All original documents/certificates must be produced at the time of joining for necessary verification.
- At the time of verification of original documents, if it is found that an attempt has been made by the applicant to willfully conceal, misrepresent or canvass the facts, his/her candidature will not be considered.
- After the announcement of the results, the candidate should join the project immediately.
- The tenure in the project will be governed by the Institute’s rules and regulations.
- The application form can be downloaded from the Institute’s website
Essential Qualification (EQ)
PhD in Wildlife Science/ Zoology, Environment Science and Life Sciences.
Desirable Qualification (DQ)
Four years of research experience of working in protected areas on invertebrates, especially
taxonomy and ecology of insects with relevant publications.
Work Description – Candidate will conduct the entomofaunal survey, its identification, analysis and report writing of the project work. A pictorial guide of indicator species of insects will be developed.
Emoluments – Rs. 42,000 plus HRA
See Notification Below
Editor’s Note: WII Project Associate Jobs For PhD Life Sciences, Zoology. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Telegram, Facebook and Instagram.