Sanofi Life Sciences Associate Recruitment, Online Applications Process
Sanofi Life Sciences Associate Recruitment, Online Applications Process. Sanofi is hiring candidates with relevant experience for an Associate – Regulatory Affairs vacancy. Interested and eligible candidates check out all of the details on the same below:
Job Title: Associate – Regulatory Affairs
Job ID: R2576178
[Authoring of dossiers and Preparation of query response, Database update, Working on e‐tools]
- Authoring and reviewing of the dossier: Ensure that all data supplied to the affiliates/regulatory authorities are of the highest quality possible in terms of both content and presentation, whilst meeting agreed on deadlines.
- Work proactively with internal stakeholders to ensure project needs are met compliantly within agreed timelines.
- Assist and provide support in the preparation, distribution and follow up of registration documentation required to affiliates/ regulatory authorities
- Proper utilization of regulatory e‐tools
- Provide support transversally
- Maintain and update all the relevant databases up‐to‐date including Post License commitments
- Review of artworks as per the labelling requirements
[Self‐Development and Other expectations]
- Participates and Coordinate with cross-functional teams for gathering the required information /documents required for authoring the dossiers and query response.
- Supports Site RSO/RPMs with regard to Regulatory Gap assessments
- Supports Site project teams and external stakeholders as part of project execution
- Ensure close collaboration with Quality and Process Improvement teams to ensure optimal processes and tools are developed and implemented. Lead creation and revision of relevant SOPs and work instructions. Evaluate and improve processes for submissions and regulatory information
- Understanding of Change controls.
- Act as a Team member
- Active participation in meeting the targets
- To update the knowledge from time to time for effective delivery
- Follow up with cross-functional teams, ensure the target timelines are met.
- Handle requests, either internal or external, related to RA activities.
- Health Authority (HA), Commitments & Documents: Responsible for arranging timely and accurate tracking of regulatory authority requests and commitments related to approvals.
- Inspection Preparation/Support and timely submission of CAPA and other submissions related to Regulatory compliance.
- To actively involve in understanding and submission of various applications to CDSCO (in SUGAM) and SLA (ODLS) websites.
[Knowledge, Skills & Competencies / Language]
- Ability to work in teams.
- Demonstrated capacity to take up additional tasks.
- Excellent communication and CTD writing skills.
- Knowledge of regulatory guidance.
- English proficiency, both oral and written.
- Multi‐tasking ability.
- The candidate should have excellent interpersonal skills, be a self‐driven proactive individual with skills in organization, building working relationships and communication.
- Basic software knowledge (Microsoft windows etc.) is a must.
- Graduate/Post Graduate in Life sciences
- Minimum 1‐6 years experience within Regulatory Affairs or in a similar function in the Vaccine or Biological industry with CMC and Industrial Operations experience is preferred.
- Demonstrated experiences in international and local regulatory affairs on Vaccines or Biological products.
[Requirements of the job]
- This position requires thorough knowledge of Vaccines manufacturing.
- This position requires the incumbent to be proactive in meeting the organization needs
- This position will suit an individual who is able to operate with discretion and confidentiality about sensitive data.
- To comply with HSE compliance and Business Ethics throughout the job.
Editors Note: Sanofi Life Sciences Associate Recruitment, Online Applications Process. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Telegram, Facebook and Instagram.