ICAR-IARI Research Fellow Recruitment, Attend Walk-In-Interview
ICAR-IARI Research Fellow Recruitment, Attend Walk-In-Interview. MSc Biotechnology/ Molecular Biology/ Biochemistry/ Plant Science/ Life Sciences can apply for research vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates can check job details, application procedure and such below:
This Job Expires In :
Division of Vegetable Science
ICAR-Indian Agricultural Research Institute
New Delhi-110 012
Position Title: Junior Research Fellow
Name of the Project: “Genomics assisted tagging of restorer-of-male-fertility (Ms) locus
for hybrid development in short day Indian onion (Allium cepa L.)’’
How to Apply:
- Age limit: Maximum age 35 years for JRF (age relaxation of five years for
SC/ST &women and three years for OBC).
- The post is purely temporary and will be filled on a contractual basis initially for a
period of one year, which may be extended periodically subject to performance till the termination of the project.
- The selected candidate shall not claim regular appointments at this Institute, as the post is co-terminus with the project.
- The interview for eligible candidates will be held on 18th October 2021 (Monday) at
10.00 AM in the Division of Vegetable Science, ICAR-IARI, Pusa Campus, New Delhi110 012.
- Reporting time for Interview: 9.30 AM in Seminar Hall, Division of Vegetable
Science, IARI, New Delhi – 12
- The candidates will have to compulsorily bring the filled in application form (as per the
format annexed), all the original certificates from matriculation onwards, date of birth
certificate, NET/equivalent certificate, degree certificate either original or provisional
and one set of the self-attested photocopies of all the required certificates from
matriculation onwards and an attested copy of recent passport size photograph pasted
onto the application form. Proof of experience and publications also need to be submitted.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
- Only the candidates having essential qualifications would be entertained for the
- Concealing of facts or canvassing in any form shall lead to disqualification or
- The candidates are required to submit the application at the time of interview as per the
format annexed along with the declaration.
- The candidate intending to visit for an interview, if any of his near or distant relatives is an employee of the ICAR/IARI has to declare his/her name, designation, nature of duties, relationship in writing so as to reach by 14th October 2021. If on the date of the interview such declaration is furnished and found that his relative is an employee of ICAR/IARI, such candidates will not be allowed to appear in the interview.
- All the other candidates are also required compulsorily to furnish the declaration duly
signed in the format annexed and submit on the date of interview.
- The candidates have to strictly submit the form annexed (typed/ filled) duly signed on
the date of the interview.
- Four copies of CV in the prescribed format and one set of self-attested copies of the proof of documents.
- The candidates are required to submit the application either through email to PI
email@example.com (in a single PDF file) or at the time of interview as per the format
annexed along with the declaration.
Declaration: The candidate intending to appear in the interview has to declare the name, the designation, nature of duties and relationship in writing if any of his/her near or distant relatives is an employee of the ICAR/IARI
Fellowship: Rs. 31,000/- plus 24 percent HRA for 1st and 2nd year and Rs 35,000/- plus
24 percent HRA for 3rd year.
Essential Qualifications: Post Graduate Degree in Basic Science (i.e., Biotechnology/ Molecular Biology/ Biochemistry/ Plant Science/ Life Sciences) OR Post Graduate Degree
in Professional Course (i.e. Horticulture/Genetics and Plant Breeding/ Agricultural Biotechnology) selected through a process described through any one of the following:
a. Scholars who are selected through National Eligibility Tests -CSIR-UGC NET including lectureship (Assistant Professorship) and GATE.
b. The selection process through National level examinations conducted by Central Government Departments and their Agencies and Institutions such as DST, DBT, DAE. DOS, DRDO, MHRD, ICAR, ICMR. IIT, IISc, IISER etc
Desirable Qualifications: Experience in tissue culture of agricultural crops, molecular markers and proficiency in bioinformatics.
See Notification & Download Application Format From Below
Editor’s Note: ICAR-IARI Research Fellow Recruitment, Attend Walk-In-Interview. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Telegram, Facebook and Instagram.