BNHS Jobs For Life Sciences, Botany & Zoology, Apply Online
BNHS Jobs For Life Sciences, Botany & Zoology, Apply Online. Bombay Natural History Society Botany, Zoology and Life Sciences Information Officer Job. Interested and eligible applicants can check out all of the details on the same below:
This job expires in
The BNHS-India, a premier environmental organization engaged in conservation of nature, research in natural history/wildlife, requires an Information Officer for its Environmental Information System (ENVIS) Resource Partner on Avian Ecology.
Name of the Post – Information Officer
No. of Posts – 01
Age limit – 35 Years.
Workplace – Bombay Natural History Society, Hornbill House, Dr Salim Ali Chowk,
Opp. Lion Gate, Shaheed Bhagat Singh Road, Mumbai-400001, Maharashtra, India.
Reporting to – Programme Officer
How to Apply –
- The selected candidate will be recruited on a yearly professional contract, which could be renewed on satisfactory performance.
- Interested candidates can submit their application with an updated CV through google form https://forms.gle/g69p6AdQTPv4BvyJ8 only. The application should also have a short write up on your ideas on Bird conservation and awareness.
- Contact us at Email – firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com,
- Last date of submission – 22 October 2021.
Salary– Rs. 38,900/- pm
Qualification – Masters in Zoology/Wildlife Science/Life Sciences/Environmental
Science/Conservation Biology/Botany or any other relevant field. A Bachelors degree with experience of more than two years in the field of ornithology or candidates with exceptional knowledge of the birds from other fields may also be considered.
Desirables – The candidate should have basic knowledge of birds and their habitats. He/she should have a good command of written and spoken English. He/she should be computer savvy, especially with Microsoft Office and other commonly used software’s/applications and packages.
Job profile – The job will involve working with a team and providing assistance to the Programme Officer, ENVIS Centre.
- Attend to subject-specific (Avian ecology) queries.
- Data collection, collation and dissemination.
- Management of events relating to ENVIS Centre
- Bringing out a newsletter of ENVIS “BUCEROS”
- Organise online outreach programmes, prepare digital posters, brochures,
See Notification Below
Editor’s Note: BNHS Jobs For Life Sciences, Botany & Zoology, Apply Online. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Telegram, Facebook and Instagram.