AIIMS Bhubaneswar Research Assistant Recruitment, Applications Invited
AIIMS Bhubaneswar Research Assistant Recruitment, Applications Invited. MSc Molecular Biology, Genetics, Bsc & BTech Zoology, Biochemistry, Applied Biology Research Assistant Job. Interested and eligible applicants can check out all of the details on the same below:
This job expires in :
File No.: AIIMS/BBSR/PATHO/21/48
All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Bhubaneswar
Sijua, Post- Dumduma, Bhubaneswar 75101
Name of the Post – Research Assistant
Number of Post – 01 (UR)
Name of the Project – “DHR-ICMR Advance Medical Oncology Diagnostic Services
(DIAMONDS) under HTA In, Pilot Research Project”
Name of the PI – Dr. Susama Patra
Age limit – 30 Years
Location of position – AIIMS, Bhubaneswar
Duration of post – 12 Months (Initially)
Terms and Conditions –
- These are tenure vacancies under the funded projects and are not employed on AIIMS
Bhubaneswar payroll. Employment will be automatically terminated upon completion of the project and there is no liability for permanent employment on AIIMS, Bhubaneswar or Principal Investigator. Also, the candidates have NO right to claim permanent employment based on this job.
- No TA/DA will be given for the same.
- Age Relaxation: Age relaxation for SC, ST and OBC candidates will be given against reserved posts only. Age relaxation is admissible in respect of SC/ST/OBC candidates, Retrenched Government Employees, Departmental Candidates (including projects), and Ex-servicemen in accordance with the instructions issued by the Central Government from time to time. Age concession to the extent of service rendered in other research projects will also be admissible for experienced and skilled persons.
- If candidate working in Government/Semi-Government/PSU Institution-No Objection
Certificate is a must.
- AIIMS, BBSR deserves the right to terminate the candidate with prior notice of 1 month if performance is not satisfactory.
How to Apply –
All interested candidates should submit the duly filled application form in the prescribed format all original certificates of educational qualifications, experience certificate along with a passport size photo and a set of self-attested photocopies of all documents by email to
firstname.lastname@example.org before the day of the interview.
Candidate should appear in person for Walk-In-Interview on 28-10-2021 (for Sr No 1, 2,3)and 29-10-2021 (for Sr No 4,5) at 09:00 AM at the following address:
Dr Susama Patra
Functional Principal Investigator
Professor & Head
Department of Pathology & Lab Medicine
Phone No 9438884171/9438884175/9438884177.
Date & Time for Interview – 28-10-2021 at 09:00 AM
Monthly Salary – Rs 35000 (Consolidated)
Graduate (B.Sc / B. Tech) in relevant subjects (Zoology, Biochemistry, Medical laboratory Technician, Applied Biology)from a recognized university with three years’ work experience
Postgraduate (Master’s) degree in Molecular Biology, Genetics or Medical Biochemistry with prior experience in handling human samples in Diagnostic work.
- 2 years’ work experience in handling patient diagnostic samples, preferably from a reputed molecular diagnostic laboratory.
- The candidate should be well versed with molecular techniques, handling of PCR, RT PCR, gene sequencing with at least 1year of experience in a diagnostic laboratory.
- Ability to use computer applications.
- Experience in writing reports and scientific documents.
- Proficient to read, write and speak in English, Odiya and Hindi.
Note: Graduate in relevant subjects from a recognized university with 3 years’ work experience from a recognized Institution will be considered equivalent to a Master’s degree
See Notification Below
Editor’s Note: AIIMS Bhubaneswar Research Assistant Recruitment, Applications Invited. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Telegram, Facebook and Instagram.