Stem Cell Research Project Recruitment at AIIMS, Rs. 47,000 pm Pay
Stem Cell Research Project Recruitment at AIIMS, Rs. 47,000 pm Pay. Research Associate/ Assistant jobs for MSc/MTech & PhD Life Sciences / Bio – Sciences / Biotechnology applicants. Interested and eligible applicants can check out all of the details on the same below:
This Job Expires In :
ALL INDIA INSTITUTE OF MEDICAL SCIENCES
Ansari Nagar New Delhi -110029
Applications are invited for the various posts in DBT funded Projects
Name of the Post: Research Assistant
No. of Posts: 01
Name of the Project: DBT Centre of Excellence for Stem Cell Research Phase- II.(BT-1766)
Duration: Till 31st December 2021.
Name of the Post: Research Associate
No. of Posts: 01
Name of the Project: Development Of Exosome Based Off The Shelf Product For Wound Healing
Duration: Till 31st July 2021.
How to Apply:
- Shortlisted candidates will be called for online and telephonic interviews. The interview date and time will be communicated individually to the suitable candidates by email
- During this period the appointment of a candidate may be terminated at any time by one month’s notice given by either side, viz the appointee or the appointing authority without assigning any reason or pay in lieu of notice by which it falls short of one month. However, if the scheme is terminated before the expiry of duration his/her services shall automatically stand terminated without any notice.
- His/her appointment is for this scheme is contractual only and does not entitle him to an appointment or subsequent absorption in another project or in the institute. In case, however, he/she is selected for another post in a project or in the institute or outside, he will have to resign from his/her present post by giving one month notice or one month pay.
- Private practice of any kind is not allowed.
- The appointment is subject to the production of the original degree/certificate in proof of educational qualification, experience and age.
- If he/she accepts the offer on the above condition, he/she should report himself to duty immediately but not later than the time limit of 30 days after the appointment.
- Salary as per DBT guidelines, adapted and being followed by AIIMS Research Section
- Last date for receiving the applications: 22-09-2021
- Candidates must have a Letter of recommendation from their previous institute/head/guide.
- Candidates settled in Delhi and nearby locations will be preferred.
- Candidates will be evaluated on the basis of their knowledge, experience, determination, sincerity and motivation to pursue research.
- Interested candidates can send their resumes on the following mail id – firstname.lastname@example.org.
Stem Cell Facility
(DBT-Centre of Excellence for Stem Cell Research), All India Institute of Medical Sciences
New Delhi 110029, India; Ph. +91-11- 26593085, 26596649 (O) Email ID:email@example.com.
For Post I
Salary: Rs. 28,755/- Consolidated
- M Sc – Life Sciences / Bio – Sciences / Biotechnology/or Allied Subjects or M.Tech. Biotechnology/ Bioinformatics/ Bioengineering/ Biomedicine, or equivalent.
- MANDATORY REQUIREMENT: NET /GATE QUALIFIED
Desirable qualification: Experience of working in molecular biology laboratory and cell
Roles & Responsibilities:
Responsible for identifying and selecting project opportunities, maintaining coverage, and
fulfilling project commitments.
For Post II
Salary: Rs. 47,000/- plus 24 percent HRA As per DBT Rules
Essential Qualification: PhD in Molecular Biology// Life Sciences/ Stem Cell biology/
BiotechnologyORM.Sc. degree in Life Science/Biotechnology/Molecular Biology/ Zoology with 3 years of research experience in the field of stem cell biology/ exosomes/ skin tissue
engineering along with a minimum 1 publication in science citation indexed journal.
Desirable qualification: Experience in Exosome research, Skin tissue engineering, tissue
cell culture techniques and animal handling.
Roles & Responsibilities:
Research Associate responsibilities include the following: Conduct literature reviews, collect
and analyze data, prepare materials for submission to granting agencies and foundations and mentoring junior researchers and PhD students.
See Notification Below
Editor’s Note: Stem Cell Research Project Recruitment at AIIMS, Rs. 47,000 pm Pay. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Telegram, Facebook and Instagram.