Govt Silk Board, Seribiotech Research Lab BIRAC Funded Project Recruitment
Govt Silk Board, Seribiotech Research Lab BIRAC Funded Project Recruitment. MSc Biotechnology/Biochemistry/Microbiology junior and senior research fellow job openings. Interested and eligible applicants can check out all of the details on the same below:
This Job Expires In :
SERIBIOTECH RESEARCH LABORATORY
CENTRAL SILK BOARD, MINISTRY OF TEXTILES,
GOVERNMENT OF INDIA
BENGALURU – 560035, KARNATAKA.
http://www.csb.gov.in/ ; www.sbrl.res.in
Email: email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org
RECRUITMENT OF ONE JUNIOR RESEARCH FELLOW (JRF) & ONE SENIOR RESEARCH FELLOW (SRF)
POSITIONS THROUGH WALK- IN – INTERVIEW TO BE HELD ON 01.10.2021 (Friday)
Applications are invited by the undersigned from the eligible candidates to attend for a walk-in-interview for one post of Junior Research Fellow (JRF) and one post of Senior Research Fellow (SRF) and to be recruited under BIRAC funded research project through walk-in-interview.
Name of the Posts: Junior Research Fellow & Senior Research Fellow
No. of Posts: 02
Name of the Project: Development of Lateral flow assay kit for detection of pebrine disease in silkworm
Funding Source: BIRAC, New Delhi
Duration of the project: 18 months, up to January 2024
Age Limit: 30 years as on 08.09.2021 (relaxationof 5 years for SC/ST; 3 years for OBC and 10 years for women candidates)
How to Apply:
Eligible candidates may appear for the interview at the time and venue given below. The
candidates are requested to bring the latest passport size photograph, One photocopy of each of the certificates and marks sheets in support of educational qualifications (SSLC, PUC/ HSC, B. Sc, M. Sc,) date of birth, research experience certificate, and valid caste certificate (for SC/ST; OBC candidates) at the time of interview. The candidate should provide an e-mail Id and telephone/mobile number along with a copy of the Aadhar card.
- Candidates with provisional / Degree certificate and mark sheets of all semesters
including the final semester of M.Sc. or consolidated mark sheets for all semesters only will be eligible to attend the interview.
- Originals of all the supportive documents mentioned above should be presented for
verification at the time of interview.
- Walk-in-Interview starts at 9.30 AM on 01.10.2021.
- Eligible candidates may appear for an interview at the following venue
Seri Biotech Research Laboratory, Carmelaram -Post, Kodathi, Bengaluru – 560035
(Landmark: Near Harvest International School, approximately 2.5 KM from Kodathi gate
bus stop on Sarjapur Road)
- Applications will NOT be accepted by post/ e-mail/ courier.
- Age limit: 30 years as of 08.09.2021 (relaxation of 5 years for SC/ST; 3 years for OBC and 10 years for women candidates)
- No TA/DA will be provided to attend the interview.
- The above-mentioned position is purely temporary, on a contractual basis and is co-terminus with the project. Further claim for any post will not be entertained thereafter.
- Canvassing in any form will lead to the cancellation of candidature.
- The candidate attending the said interview must strictly adhere to the precautionary
measures implemented by the Govt. of India for the containment of COVID-19 in the
- All the candidates will undergo thermal screening before the interview
- The candidates are advised to maintain social distancing, use face masks and sanitisers
- The decision of the Director shall be final and binding in all respects.
- JRF will be paid Rs.15000/- per month plus eligible HRA (Total emoluments: Rs 18,600/-)
- SRF will be paid Rs.17,500/- per month plus eligible HRA (Total emoluments: Rs 21,700/-)
Essential Qualification: M.Sc., Biotechnology/Biochemistry/Microbiology candidate with a minimum of 60% marks (55% for SC/ST candidates) at PG level are eligible.
For SRF minimum of two years, research experience after Post-graduation along with above said essential qualification
Desirable: Preference will be given to candidates having experience in recombinant protein expression and purification.
See Notification Below
Editor’s Note: Govt Silk Board, Seribiotech Research Lab BIRAC Funded Project Recruitment. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Telegram, Facebook and Instagram.