CSIR-IHBT Scientist Recruitment With Rs. 92,000/- Salary pm, Apply Online
CSIR-IHBT Scientist Recruitment With Rs. 92,000/- Salary pm, Apply Online. PhD Plant Science/Life Science/Biological /Botany/Plant Biotechnology and BSc Food Science/Food Technology / Food Science & Technology/Food Processing Technology Jobs. Interested and eligible applicants can check out all of the details on the same below:
This Job Expires In :
CSIR-INSTITUTE OF HIMALAYAN BIORESOURCE TECHNOLOGY
(Council of Scientific & Industrial Research)
PALAMPUR – 176 061 (H.P.)
Advertisement No. 2 /2020
- Date of commencement of online applications: 14.08.2021
- Last Date of submission of online applications: 13.09.2021
- Last Date of receipt of hard copy of the application: 27.09.2021
Online applications are invited from the eligible citizens of India as per CSIR
Scientists Recruitment & Assessment Promotion Rules 2001 and CSIR Service Rules
1994, as amended from time to time, on the prescribed proforma which are available on
the website of this Institute i.e. www.ihbt.res.in for the under mentioned Scientific and
Technical Posts in CSIR-Institute of Himalayan Bioresource Technology, Palampur
A. Scientific Post(s):
Name of the Post: Scientist (Scientist in the area of Plant Tissue Culture)
No. of Posts: 01
Post Code: SCT-2006
** Upper Age Limit not exceeding (as on the last date): 32 years
Pay Matrix Level: 11
B. (Technical Posts):
Name of the Post: Technical Assistant (Technical Assistant in the area of Food Science/Food Technology /Food Processing)
No. of Posts: 01
Post Code: TA-2017
** Upper Age Limit not exceeding (as on the last date): 28 years
Pay Matrix Level: 6
Instruction For Payment Of Application Fee:
- The candidates belonging to SC/ST/PWD/Women/CSIR Employees/Abroad. Candidates are exempted from payment of the application fee, subject to the production of documentary proof thereof.
- The non-refundable fee for online application of Rs.100/- (Rupees one hundred only) for General /EWS/OBC candidates. They have to deposit their application fee of Rs. 100.00 (Rupees one hundred only) for each post separately, through NEFT/RTGS in favour of the Director, CSIR-IHBT, Palampur. Account details of this Institute are as under:
Beneficiary Name: Director-IHBT
Beneficiary Account No.: 30268795419
IFSC Code: SBIN0003632
Branch Name: SBI-HAPU, Palampur
- The candidates are advised to download the e-receipt/s and preserve it with them as proof. Also, they will have to fill in the transaction details in their online applications. Further, the copy e-receipt/sis/are to be attached along with the hard copy of the online application/s to be sent to “The Director, CSIR-Institute of Himalayan Bioresource Technology, Post Box No-6, Palampur, DistrictKangra (H.P.), Pin-176061”.
Documents must be uploaded in the following order (PDF file) failing which the application will be rejected:
- Date of Birth Certificate.
- Educational qualifications certificates [10th,12th/Diploma, Graduation, Post
Graduation, Ph.D.(as applicable) including conversion formula from CGPA to
- (i) Experience certificates, if any.
(ii) Proper channel application/NOC from the present employer, in case of working in
Government Departments/Autonomous Bodies and Public Sector Undertakings.
(iii) Patent/publications documents in support of the information given in the application
- (i) Caste Certificate, if applicable/if any relaxation is claimed.
(ii) Certificate relating to PWD (Divyangjan)/EWS, if applicable.
(iii) Certificate relating to Widow/Divorced Woman/Woman Judicially Separated from
Husband (if applicable) OR those who had ordinarily been domiciled in the Kashmir
division of the State of Jammu and Kashmir during the period from 01.01.1980 to
31.12.1989, if applicable.
- Any other relevant documents.
Note: In case of discrepancies between the English version of this Advertisement
and its Hindi translation, the English version shall prevail.
How to apply :
- Eligible candidates are required to apply online only through our website www.ihbt.res.in.
- If the candidate does not have a valid e-mail ID, he/she should create a new valid email
ID before applying online.
- Online Application will be available on our website www.ihbt.res.in from 14.08.2021 to 13.09.2021 up to 11:59 P.M.
- Before applying online, the candidates are advised to read the instructions for online
- The last date for online submission of the application is 13.09.2021 up to 11:59 P.M.
- In the case of Universities/Institutes awarding CGPA/SGPA/OGPA grades etc., the
candidates are requested to convert the same into percentage based on the formula as
per their University/Institute rules.
- Successful online application is indicated by the page displayed after clicking submit
button indicating the generated “APPLICATION FORM NUMBER”. Please note down
the same carefully and preserve it. If you do not preserve it, you will not be able to Reprint the Application.
- Candidates applying for more than one post must submit a separate online application
form for each post along with a separate application fee.
- Application once made will not be allowed to be withdrawn and fee once paid will not be refunded on any count nor can it be held in reserve for any other recruitment or
- Interested candidates are advised to apply in time to avoid a last-minute rush and it is
notified that the last date will not be extended on the grounds of online technical issues
- Incomplete applications (i.e. without uploading photographs/signature/application fee
(wherever applicable)/application testimonials etc.) will not be entertained and will be
- No withdrawal/modification/cancellation will be permissible after the successful submission of the online application form.
- After submission of application through online mode, it is mandatory to all the candidates to get its print and send the same along with attested copies of the relevant educational qualifications, experience and testimonials etc. by post/by hand to the Director, CSIR Institute of Himalayan Bioresource Technology, Palampur, Distt.: Kangra (H.P.)-176 061 immediately and should reach this office on or before 27.09. 2021 at 5:00 P.M. The online applications of the candidates will not be considered if he/she failed to submit their print (hard copy) along with requisite documents within the stipulated date and time to the address as mentioned above.
For Post I
*Total emoluments (Approx.): ₹92,000/-
Essential Qualifications: Ph.D. (submitted) in Plant Science/Life Science/Biological
/Botany/Plant Biotechnology with a thesis in the area of Plant Tissue Culture.
Desirable Qualifications: Experience in the development of in vitro plant regeneration protocols with large scale micro-propagation of plants including hardening and field transfer.
For Post II
*Total emoluments (Approx.): ₹49,000/-
Essential Qualifications: 1st Class B.Sc. in Food Science/Food Technology / Food Science & Technology/Food Processing Technology with a one-year full-time professional qualification or one-year experience in the relevant discipline from a recognized Institute/ Organization OR 1st class Diploma in Engg./Tech. of 3 years full-time duration in Food Science/ Food Technology/Food Science & Technology/Food Processing Technology or at least 2 years full-time duration in case of lateral admission in Diploma courses or its equivalent with experience of 2 years in relevant area/field.
Desirable Qualifications: Working experience in mass production of food processing in R&D Institution/Commercial Concern.
Job Requirement: Development of novel food prototypes/dietary supplements/ nutraceuticals/ processed food products.
See Notification Below
Editor’s Note: CSIR-IHBT Scientist Recruitment With Rs. 92,000/- Salary pm, Apply Online. CSIR-IHBT Scientist Recruitment 2021. CSIR-IHBT Scientist Vacancy. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Telegram, Facebook and Instagram.